chocolate cravings

Options
2»

Replies

• noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Kelloggs Fiber Plus Caramel Coconut Fudge bars; only 120 calories, 9 grams of fiber & 2 grams of protein. I eat one when the chocolate cravings hit & follow it with a glass of water. The fiber fills me up, they taste yummy & my chocolate craving goes away without feeling too guilty about 'giving in' to it.

I love, love, love them.
    :wink:
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    I just found this article too...

http://www.appforhealth.com/2011/02/a-perfect-solution-to-my-chocolate-craving/

I want to try them sooo bad. :)

And this one... not that you're depressed, but chocolate suggestions!
    http://www.appforhealth.com/2010/04/depressed-no-chocolate-yes/
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Cocoa powder is actually good for you because it has antioxidents. It is only 10 calories for a tablespoon. Sometimes I add some to my oatmeal and it tastes delicious.

:) Good to know!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    i have a bag of dark chocolate chips i keep in my freezer... 30 pieces for 70 cals!!! perfect for a craving
    lol what kind of chocolate is that???
  • AshlynsMom1
    Options
    I actually love chocolate too.. I do auger free jello with choc. Cool Whip.. It's 35 calories all together and it's amazing! And if you don't like the jello part, I squirt some into my mouth! Good luck!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Things that work for me and are pretty natural:

1. Chocolate vegan protein shake
    2.Dark chocolate . The *really* dark bitter one, 95%. Shave it over stuff and use less. It taste nasty if you try an eat it solo.
    3. Ciao Bella dark chocolate sorbet.. First chocolate sorbet I have ever tried and liked.
    4. Lindts dark chocolate with sea salt. perfect combo of sweet and salty.
  • missxchelly
    missxchelly Posts: 180
    Options
    OMG find the skinny cow cluster candies. It's like 120 calories for the entire bag and like 6g of fat and so worth it!

GetImage.aspx?vector=KaUKz+vqlj8wS5FUpTHTvONgRpRqCxtWAZbG+kWHrkke21xRZClo8jdaqitFi03g
  • elijackson
    elijackson Posts: 48
    Options
    I like to eat mini chocolate chips. I can eat them one at a time so it feels like I get to eat more of them.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    i have a bag of dark chocolate chips i keep in my freezer... 30 pieces for 70 cals!!! perfect for a craving
    You can buy Hershey Special Dark Chocolate chips. It's probably what she's referring to.
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options

The brand is called Guittard, extra dark chocolate chips. Its a shiny red bag. I bought it at Winco and i havent seen it at any other store. id never heard of that brand until i saw it there.
  • happymom1197
    happymom1197 Posts: 155
    Options
    Mmmmmmmm! Thanks for all of the tips! I make my own version of chocolate using equal parts cocoa powder and coconut oil (in it's liquid state). Just mix well, add whatever sweetener & extras u want (nuts or dried fruit) and spread it out & refrigerate. Break into small pieces & enjoy. U can look up the original recipe if u want on You Tube. It's called Chocolate Delight. It isn't low calorie or anything. It's full of fat and calories, but the thing I like best about it is that I know every single ingredient that is in it! Organic, not overly processed, and made to match my taste pallette! I hope u try it:)
  • ladybarometer
    ladybarometer Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I take 100 calorie kettle corn individual bags and right after I take it out of the microwave, I put a few chocolate chip in, shake it up, and let the chocolate melt on the popcorn. It's greaT!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Chocolate rice cakes are good. They usually satisfy mine.
  • stepha1013
    stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG find the skinny cow cluster candies. It's like 120 calories for the entire bag and like 6g of fat and so worth it!

GetImage.aspx?vector=KaUKz+vqlj8wS5FUpTHTvONgRpRqCxtWAZbG+kWHrkke21xRZClo8jdaqitFi03g

Love these! I agree with the others, go for the dark chocolate. Not as easy to go overboard!
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    OMG those clusters look sooo good! Definitely going to be trying those! Once again, thanks for all the tips guys. Your awesome! (: And I hope everyone else's "diets" are going great! Good luck everyone! (: