I have lost 47lbs so far

Options
Manda5352
Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
Hi my name is Amanda I'm 28 year old. I'm married with four kids 2 girls 2 boys, so I'm a very busy mom. I started my weight loss journey on may 6th,2016 I weighted 241, and realized that I was done feeling bad about myself, and needed to change not only for myself but for my family too. So I got ahold of my sister who is a fitness trainer and she helped me get a diet plan and workouts going. I just started walking and doing workouts at home not a lot, and now started going to the gym.This has not been a easy journey I have had some bumps back and fourth with my weight. I have loss 47 lbs and I have about 40 more lbs to go, but I just wanted to write all this down to maybe help other people that are struggling with a lot of different things. So if you just need support or want motivation feel free to add me if you would like. [edited by mfp staff]

bt1n8dn11454.jpg29hg6jcptbyx.jpg9xflrlg8jmyh.jpg4p1fatm2n8ju.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!