Creepy Girls

Options
ScottyNoHotty
ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
I love em!! Hit on me , i don't care..my wife thinks its hilarious. I'm getting fit for a reason, dammit, I need the validation!!!

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    do you like pickles
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    KrazyDaizy wrote: »
    I love em!! Hit on me , i don't care..my wife thinks its hilarious. I'm getting fit for a reason, dammit, I need the validation!!!

You gotta make it harder for most of the ladies. We are all about the chase of getting what we can't have. Tell us your wife DOESN'T like it and the women will come running. You're doing it wrong!

So true, but I think it goes for both men and women. We always seem to want what we can't have, it makes everything more interesting and intense!
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

You gotta make it harder for most of the ladies. We are all about the chase of getting what we can't have. Tell us your wife DOESN'T like it and the women will come running. You're doing it wrong!

^^^^ Seeeeeee, she's so damn creepy.
  • cbro70
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    But do you give the validation back? Because I only have time to flirt with guys who give inappropriate"compliments"

It should go both ways
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options

^^^^ Seeeeeee, she's so damn creepy.

Well you ARE a friend of mine...
  • onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lol.....I would never complain about a compliment.......I suspect you enjoy it...And you should...Wifey can get her own fitness pal and get compliments....make it even....Best to you both!!!!
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    cbro70 wrote: »
    But do you give the validation back? Because I only have time to flirt with guys who give inappropriate"compliments"

It should go both ways

Both ways, you don't say????

tumblr_m7aamqKBV81rskeexo1_250.gif
  • cbro70
    Options
    LOL !!! Yes I mean the validation !!! I guess I am old fashion in that way, I think the guy should giv his woman compliments all the time.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    OP: I suspect that if your wife enjoys watching other women hit on you, there might be more going on there...whether either of you understands or acknowledges it is another story...
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as creepy girls
  • cbro70
    Options

There is no such thing as creepy girls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Creepy / crazy / burn your house down.....its all the same.....

LOL !!! Don't forget scary and possessive
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    cbro70 wrote: »

It should go both ways

He's got a reach-around coming on November 25th...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    do you like pickles

i ask the real questions and they dont get answered