Flaunt Your Success

Options
Let's hear it guys, how many pounds have you awesome people lost and what have you gained (emotionally or any other way) in the process?

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    25 kg (55 lbs) ... back to normal. :)
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 45lbs and I can now run without gasping for breath, I'm working on c210k right now. I can do a proper push up which I would have never dreamed of before and circuit train several times weekly. I'm working out daily and actually enjoy it and I'm staying under my calories daily....I sleep better, have less anxiety, get sick less, have no more migraines, better blood pressure and heart rate. Basically, my quality of life is so much better!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    What have I lost? 70 pounds since July 12th.

What have I gained? I have also been hitting the gym and have gained muscle. I feel much better and have more energy. I have noticed that my wife's smile is a little bigger. My snoring has gotten much better. I have also gained a bunch of clothes that no longer fit.
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking in January and started working out. I have lost a total of 38 lbs and run 6 to 8 miles 4 or 5 times a week. I have gained so many health benefits both physical and mental. I went from being a couch potato to an almost every day gym guy. I actually look and feel better than I did when I was 20 !!
  • peterbuller8
    peterbuller8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    going from 18 stone to 14 from 44 inch waist to a 38 and from xxxl tops to large in 9 months
  • dcehewardmills
    dcehewardmills Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    went from 69kg to 62kg in 45 days! with working out and dieting!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Lost 80ish. Gained ripped'ness
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 40 lbs. Haven't really gained anything. Still the same old me, just a few sizes smaller.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    Almost 105 lbs gone. I can do normal things again in spite of my lupus.