Hi I'm a newbie

Options
Hi

I have just started this and I think it's brilliant, so far it has taught me just what I am eating and what is actually in the food I eat. I am loving it so far, I really need to loose 2 stone and keep it off, my son is getting married soon, and I want to look and feel better.

Replies

• fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Well congrats, you have come to the right place!
    My advoce to you - get some friends on here - everyone is super-encouraging, and that has made a big difference to me so far.

Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this calorie counting does work and take into account that we are all human and have "bad" days. Just be 100% honest with yourself and do more exercise and you will look sensational at your son's wedding and after, because this is a lifestyle change not a diet. Good luck and you can add me as a friend if you want x
  • rozie5488
    rozie5488 Posts: 4
    Options
    Yup agree wi the others this site does help:) I have got to know some-lovely people on here so I think u should start adding people. It really helps knowing ur not alone.

I have been trying to lose weight for about 7 months. I know I only lost a bit but I didn't lose it before this site!! Calorie counter really helps and mfp pushes u to do more exercise which is the best part of it:)

Sent a request:)
  • Diamantecherub
    Options
    Hi,

I have just found this site by accident.....genius!!!

I have 3 stone to lose, pure laziness and comfortable relationship has led to this gain. Its really depressed me and its time to take charge.

I am going to the gym and after seeing the calorie intake calculator I will update every single thing that I eat.
    :flowerforyou: