Looking for friends

Options
Hey!! My name is Jennifer and I am looking for people to keep me accountable and cheer me on and I will do the same for you! I have over 50 pounds to lose and need all of the support I can get! Add me please!

Replies

• micayla75
    micayla75 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me.
  • thaisreamy
    thaisreamy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'll do you guys
  • knharris2013
    knharris2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here. I could use some moral support to keep going.
  • alias1602
    alias1602 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You ladies can add me too. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds and could definitely use some moral support :)
  • JoshuaRoberts173
    JoshuaRoberts173 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me.
  • JadeRoatch
    JadeRoatch Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i sent a request to all of you lol im always looking for friends to keep me going
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm always looking for new friends to get inspired and hopefully once in a while inspire. Please add me.
  • CatherinePew
    CatherinePew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new on here and need to get some friends. Please add me. For the ones on here that have asked to be added. I would if I knew how. :)
  • ckparret
    ckparret Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always looking for supportive friends, just stared so I don't have any yet
  • Ilovepeppers
    Ilovepeppers Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey :) I'm aiming for about 100 total but 25 at a time. Would love some more friends, I'll send you a request.
  • hope2005r
    hope2005r Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request!
  • raquelle13
    raquelle13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here guys, feel free to add me x
  • Stargazer_Girl
    Stargazer_Girl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just got engaged and have set the wedding date for October next year. I want to lose 50 lbs by June 1. Feel free to add me.
  • joanneos166
    joanneos166 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too exciting i started dieting and exercise 3 weeks done half a stone already and a dress size
  • aprilchaput
    aprilchaput Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and could use some motivation! I've got a lot to lose but baby steps :) feel free to add me
  • cathiwatt
    cathiwatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 228lb at the moment I've lost 18lbs so far and want to lose another 60lb. Feel free to add me, I've also got an open diary, it's far from perfect but maybe it'll help someone. :smile:
  • JuanitaGrenot
    JuanitaGrenot Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I'm 32, 5'8, and currently 177 lbs. I'm hoping to hit around 145lbs. I can really use new friends and inspo
  • onsickmom
    onsickmom Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm brain-dead I guess....I don't know yet where to go to add people...Or maybe you need premium account...Feel free to add me...I'm new too
  • ricelean
    ricelean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey, I lost 50 pounds and would like to help out with accountability. Adding u...
  • MarlowJo13
    MarlowJo13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I added you!