Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends

2»

Replies

• persephone145
    persephone145 Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me I am hoping to lose 38 pounds
  • being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Same here! Looking for friends and motivation to share with on each other's journeys! Also to celebrate everytime we reach a new goal!!
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Feel free to add me too - 35, 160lbs, looking to lose 30. Kinda stuck with my motivation
  • cnovak1084
    cnovak1084 Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for awhile, but I haven't been serious about it. I joined a gym yesterday so now all I need is some accountability. I need to lose at least 50 pounds.
  • jmcdao
    jmcdao Posts: 20 Member
    I need some accountability partners for when the going gets tough. A simple "Why haven't you been logging your food" can go a long way. Please add me as well. I will do the same!
  • aneshia_ross
    aneshia_ross Posts: 4 Member
    Need and want friends for motivation y'all can add me
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Add me
  • kboard25
    kboard25 Posts: 12 Member
    I need to lose 40-50 lbs & need friends to help keep me motivated. Add me !!
  • katievangundy
    katievangundy Posts: 1 Member
    How do I add you as a partner?
  • stationlouisa
    stationlouisa Posts: 150 Member
    me too, Im new on here and from Australia, I'll try anything to help with the motivation.
  • MrsWOW2016
    MrsWOW2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi I am looking for friend to go with me on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me
  • osrealestate
    osrealestate Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I'm Alissa, I'm new to the forums, recently started using the app. Not sure how this works, but I too have a goal to loose 60lbs. Been logging my foods, trying to be good. Please add me and I will do the same when I figure out how to. Thank you!