63 days back on MFP. Progress pics.

Options
2»

Replies

• ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Really nice progress for only 63 days. Enjoy the progress/process and continue taking your pics..and just imagine where you will be in 6 months.
  • the_new_mark_2017
    the_new_mark_2017 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    *sigh* ..I hope one day you see all the awesomeness you are .....and feel happy with what you see..
    You've made great progress :) my sweet friend, be proud of every step you've taken so far ..

What an amazing thing to say. Amazingness and beautifulness oozes from your profile (and those aren't even words!). All peace to you Jo. _/|\_
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ForMe2No wrote: »
    You are doing great! Really nice progress for only 63 days. Enjoy the progress/process and continue taking your pics..and just imagine where you will be in 6 months.

Thank you so much,@ForMe2No I know this won't happen smoothly, but it will happen.

@the_new_mark_2016 - Jo is a doll, eh? :)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean... we are our own worse critics. Good for you for taking your fear and facing it head on. Impressive. The difference is obvious and for the record... you're pretty handsome ;)
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    @amfmmama how YOU doin? :):D
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    As I look at these pics - my broken brain wants to vomit because I am not the kinda sexy I want for myself.

For scale, I am 6'1" tall.

Soooo - Tallish, good looking and not that far down the chubby path...

There is some real improvement in a mere 63 days... just imagine how far you will have come in the full 12 months!

Keep working it, Sugar - and you will be the "full package."

Keep on Rockin!
  • memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    IremiaRe wrote: »
    As I look at these pics - my broken brain wants to vomit because I am not the kinda sexy I want for myself.

For scale, I am 6'1" tall.

Soooo - Tallish, good looking and not that far down the chubby path...

There is some real improvement in a mere 63 days... just imagine how far you will have come in the full 12 months!

Keep working it, Sugar - and you will be the "full package."

Keep on Rockin!

He already is :) I've seen it in person...uhm not IT IT, but his face. Great personality too.

Edited because I am slow...
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    Dang @memickee I didn't think you even liked me. :D You are the BEST wingman ever.

Full Package. Ha. :) You girls. geesh. I am NOT just a piece of meat. Just kidding. I'm pretty much shallow and emotionally unavailable.
  • DetroitDarin
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oh. fwiw? was taken at 231.7lbs? I'm 227.7 now, two weeks later. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work ..looking forward to more progress pics
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    I adore you @slimgirljo15 you'll be the first.

I said to a friend "I would love somebody to tell me to get my big body off the couch"

She replied: "Correction. Get you soon-to-be-RIPPED body off the couch"

<3 you guys.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I adore you @slimgirljo15 you'll be the first.

I said to a friend "I would love somebody to tell me to get my big body off the couch"

She replied: "Correction. Get you soon-to-be-RIPPED body off the couch"

<3 you guys.

She's absolutely correct ..look at the change already ....you are doing an amazing job :)
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    not bad DetroitDarin .... How You Doin ;)
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Unless you truly believe in reincarnation, we only have one life and we only have one body. Any time spent on self-loathing is time wasted. There's always something we can find negative if we look, but there are LOTS of things we can find positive if we look in THAT direction!

It's refreshing to know that it's not only women with body and self-image problems. That being said, your progress pics are looking good! As long as you've got the desire and the drive to make a change then you will do it. Life is a gift, don't waste a minute of it!

For a single dad with an interest in fitness and transformation, I bet there's a sweet lady around here looking to do the same.

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

• rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow you look very sexy
  • DetroitDarin
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    not bad DetroitDarin .... How You Doin ;)

:D never been better. :)
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    Unless you truly believe in reincarnation, we only have one life and we only have one body. Any time spent on self-loathing is time wasted. There's always something we can find negative if we look, but there are LOTS of things we can find positive if we look in THAT direction!

It's refreshing to know that it's not only women with body and self-image problems. That being said, your progress pics are looking good! As long as you've got the desire and the drive to make a change then you will do it. Life is a gift, don't waste a minute of it!

For a single dad with an interest in fitness and transformation, I bet there's a sweet lady around here looking to do the same.

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

@RaeBeeBaby - Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Yup - body image issues; since about age 13, really. I tend to be process-oriented anyway, so this journey is the fun-part. And I'll key-in on that again; I'm not on a diet nor do I have goal except continued conscious healthier living.
    Wow you look very sexy

Thank you - I don't see it yet physically...but mentally/emotionally? I'm hot as hell :P

:smiley:
  • Thehardmakesitworthit
    Options
    Kudos my friend kudos. You look marvelous darleeeeeeng. Keep it pushin. You will get where you are headed!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!