Weight loss transformation (& still going) 315 to 229.8 with pics

Options
tifmason
tifmason Posts: 24 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
I have lost 85.2lbs (& I'm still going strong)!

I began my fitness journey in 2011, dropping from 315 to 212 within 6 months. By 2016, I had gained back up to 285lbs! The weight kept climbing and climbing from month-to-month. Then I decided I needed to make a change and quick before I was 300lbs again!

First, I started by cutting back on food and by parking as far from the door at the grocery store as I could possibly park. Then, I cut out sodas. At first, I lost about 5lbs a month (sometimes only 1). Then after 6 months of this, I got serious. I ordered the 21 Day Fix and Shakeology. For the first 2 months, I just drank Shakeo and lost around 15lbs. Then I decided it was time to give the 21 Day Fix a shot. I honestly couldn't see the results, but I could feel them because my clothes were getting looser. Then when I finished I took measurements and was in total shock at the inches I had lost (24.8in total and 12.8lbs)! Now I have started the "couch to 5k" and plan to do another 21 Day Fix Challenge in November!

This picture is from two months difference from this year.
jurlj16ofz8x.jpg

This picture is of my most recent transformation.
n6flc37oogbx.jpg

Face transformation!
5ty5a19w5esf.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!