30 day Shred ???

Options

Replies

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 day shred on September 13th. I decided to move on to rotating banish fat boost metabolism and no more trouble zones for 6 weeks. I'm doing each workout 3 days per week with one rest day. They are awesome and a great step up from 30 day shred once you have completed it.
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • akilia112010
    akilia112010 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm far from a morning person but I have decided to set an alarm for 30 mins earlier than my usual get up time so I can make time to do this without interruption. I'm excited to get started tomorrow!
  • mmmmaidservice
    mmmmaidservice Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I didn't buy it, I just watch it on youtube. All three of the levels are on there.
    Is the third level on there? I've never found it but haven't looked for a bit.

It was the last time I checked but I tried just now and the only version I can find is Russian lol so spasiba to whoever uploaded this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhhp-7DbAJg&list=PLDyVG6mKkbc1F8H8s21Tp-Sm_f1XhT9Rd

But I mean, you don't really have to listen to her speak, you can still follow along.

Thank you! That will definitely work!
  • Mailmann504
    Mailmann504 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone have a great weekend
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 today. I've done it before. I get amazing results. It's my go to DVD!!
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I started the 30ds twice this summer but didn't finish it.
    I'm going to try again tomorrow! If anyone wants to add me for accountability, please do so!
  • lynscribner
    lynscribner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up level 2 of 30 ds. I completed it last year with great results. 20 lb weight loss, 3 sizes smaller. .. I love it! After level 3 I'm moving on to ripped in 30, combined with 3 days/week lifting.

If anyone would like to add me, I could use the accountability. Lol
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    heading downstairs to do 30 day shred day 1. if anyone else is starting please feel free to add me...me can nag each other to get it done
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    so I just did level 1 day 1 and my left knee clicks in squats...is this bad form? never really done squats.

all summer I swam laps and did water areobics but never on land.
  • zbobbsemple
    zbobbsemple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I like it. We should all do it as a team effort. Any parts you can't do just modify with your own exercise. I have fragile knees and can't jump constantly so I do low step jacks, front/back kicks, etc. for those that could cause pain. Jillian will get you in shape no doubt.
  • joyceeyoung3
    joyceeyoung3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just went out and did a search for the workout and found this one for level 3.. it is more than I can handle, but thought I would share... https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred&qpvt=jillian+michaels+30+day+shred&view=detail&mid=489E0E9E4601D8D09110489E0E9E4601D8D09110&FORM=VRDGAR
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    do you do all days at level one? or 10 10 and 10?
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump for video link
  • KatKat1209
    KatKat1209 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
  • ajaysmum
    ajaysmum Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I lost over 1 stone exercising using the 30 day shred and eating sensibly. It can get boring ten days per level but you really work and really see and feel the benefits.

I'd highly recommend it. I bought the DVD and plan to start using it once I can (just had my second baby!)
  • ACV5888
    ACV5888 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1. Tomorrow start level 2 :)
  • Fit4LifeAR
    Fit4LifeAR Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred completely changed my body. I only lost 2 pounds but I had the best shoulders after that! Even now, when I can't work out nearly as hard because I just had a knee replacement 3 months ago, my shoulders still look pretty good, LoL. I will be doing that again next summer!
  • akilia112010
    Options
    do you do all days at level one? or 10 10 and 10?

It's 10 10 10
  • akilia112010
    Options
    I need more motivation to stay on top of doing it! I've done it for 3 days (hoped I was getting better at it) and then I got a little bored. It's a pretty nice challenge though it's just the repeat I have a issue with lol. Guess I'll be starting over tonight!