Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Where is the vacation gonna be?? Is it like beach type wear? Do I have a one track mind?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Do you know that Malls make me nervous and I rarely ever go?
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Did you know that malls are dying out around here in favor of the old style shopping center (or centre for @synchkat ) :smile: ??

Why do they make you nervous?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Where is the vacation gonna be?? Is it like beach type wear? Do I have a one track mind?

Do you we fly to new York city tomorrow then Sunday we'll get a cruise to Puerto Rico? Doesn't thst make the vacay a bit of everything?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Did you know that malls are dying out around here in favor of the old style shopping center (or centre for @synchkat ) :smile: ??

Do you know that i was once taken hostage, abducted and shot? And that's why places like that make me nervous?
    synchkat wrote: »

Do you we fly to new York city tomorrow then Sunday we'll get a cruise to Puerto Rico? Doesn't thst make the vacay a bit of everything?

Do you know that I have an entire family from my Fathers side in Puerto Rico that I've never met?
  • synchkat
    Options

Do you know that i was once taken hostage, abducted and shot? And that's why places like that make me nervous?

Do you know that I have an entire family from my Fathers side in Puerto Rico that I've never met?

Would you like me to look them up while we're there?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that I have no names or information? :confused:
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wouldn't that make it tough? Isn't it sad how families lose contact?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know I talked to my Father for the first time when I was 32 and all he did was break my heart?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't that sad?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Aren't we sometimes better off not knowing some people?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sadly isn't that the case sometimes?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you know that There's enough Love to share with those who need it?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Doesn't it though? Do you plan on having a great time?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Would you believe that I had absolutely no clue? Is it possible we learn something new everyday? Would you believe that I am sorry you had to go through something like that?

• synchkat
    Options

Doesn't it though? Do you plan on having a great time?

Don't you think I do? It's a family trip so my parents and brother and his gf will be there, would you believe my brother and i always have fun?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Do you think I should stop lallygagging hung and get busy?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Can you believe I got my mom's errands done in record time? Now I just have 2 more to do but they are close...isn't it great when you feel super productive?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    How bad is it that I'm craving the wine that's chilling in my fridge?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    why is that a bad thing?