True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I just watched the 80's Fright Night. Now for the remake . I should be napping.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I did not watch the remake of Fright Night. I ended up watching Once Bitten with Jim Carrey (maybe his first movie) and then Rocky Horror Picture Show. I looked up what to say for Audience Participation, because who remembers that?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    After 5 years of hell being married to someone with mental issues (undiagnosed despite seeing a therapist for 10 years...) I have finally broken free. Holy *kitten*.

Congrats to you ..
  • roguewanderer40
    roguewanderer40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks to ya, feel like 5 years of my life have been stolen/wasted
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options

Its onwards and upwards from here ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    After 5 years of hell being married to someone with mental issues (undiagnosed despite seeing a therapist for 10 years...) I have finally broken free. Holy *kitten*.

Good for you. I have a friend who did this recently and he said he feels he's been healthier himself even. Time to start fresh lucky you
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I confess that I slept with my ex's best friend after we broke up to get back at him for breaking my heart (fyi: I completely regret this decision now)
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

You will, but it will get better, it always does, just dont make the same mistake twice..
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I did not watch the remake of Fright Night. I ended up watching Once Bitten with Jim Carrey (maybe his first movie) and then Rocky Horror Picture Show. I looked up what to say for Audience Participation, because who remembers that?

Whenever I have Eddie's Teddy on my mp3 plsyer and it comes up, I always do the audience participation part...in like a half whisper. :)
  • jamesyoung440
    jamesyoung440 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spend way to much money on my cars, and party to much... oh well
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    When I reach goal weight this girl is heading to Vegas. Alone. Who's with me?????

I think you already answered your own question....... just saying

well, aren't you so clever!
  • mjblair39
    mjblair39 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll confess, I love socializing but I am so so so bad at it. Netflix is my best friend, always responds lmao
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options

Congrats!

Enjoy the freedom.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

Whenever I have Eddie's Teddy on my mp3 plsyer and it comes up, I always do the audience participation part...in like a half whisper. :)

RHPS is amazing! So much fun to see in the theater! I saw it on Broadway a bunch of times. It was so interactive .. a real blast!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6QMn5UjZCT75MV6KZIOcF-N-iMJxABaunF2X7PWdL2Wk-6WocxA
  • IsBenjamin
    IsBenjamin Posts: 12 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I once had a finger slipped up my bum during sex, didn't feel to bad, was a proper dirty shag though