True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Lol..Im fast on the duck and weave..picking donut up and throwing it back ..ohhh forehead shot :p
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    I confess that I believe donuts are overrated and generally BARF!
    Banoffee pie, however ...............

I confess I prefer muffins...especially those coffee cake muffins from dunkin donuts, but sometimes donuts are the shiznitz...and i also confess I just pictured throwing donuts at you because I haven't finished my coffee yet. :D
    Bring it on sunshine
    I confess I would grab a nearby tennis racket and fire them dastardly donuts right back at ya!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no shame and will pick up these donuts you're batting around and eat them cause donuts are delicious
  • G085H173
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I have no shame and will pick up these donuts you're batting around and eat them cause donuts are delicious

You have no shame!!!! Ye shall be undone by thy worship of the deadly deep fried lump of lard that is
    THE DONUT!!

(At least wipe the fluff off it before you devour it!)
  • synchkat
    Options

You have no shame!!!! Ye shall be undone by thy worship of the deadly deep fried lump of lard that is
    THE DONUT!!

too late
    added fibre. I'm so healthy today
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hve a beautiful wife at home and my jealousy takes over me. I hate it with a passion. I'm losing weight and building muscle for my wife idk if I'm doing the right thing. Maybe I should first doit for my self????? Idk any opinions on that.....

Do it for yourself first....build your own confidece and maybe you will begin to see what she see's in you. She obviously thinks your great- she did marry you, after all. :)
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I confess, I stole a slice of chocolate cake to go with my coffee this morning. Some coworker brought in one of those circular coffee cake things and it looked too good to pass up. But I blame it on MFP, because MFP said I should eat sweet things directly after a workout for an insulin spike, so this cake was all in the name of health
  • G085H173
    Options

THE DONUT!!

Great. Now I need to go out and get some marshmallow fluff. Thanks a lot evil do-er!! :D

Don't go blaming me for your junk food addled brain - I couldn't stand the sense of guilt!!!

Besides!!! I thought about mentioning healthy foods to focus your mind but concluded that This would backfire and just "BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE" and simply "SUGAR COAT" my good intentions and point you (unintentionally) in the direction of all things CANDIED AND TASTY!!

(Take that!!)
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. Want to get a place together. I'll cheer you on in races you can come watch me skate.

@synchkat I'd totally come watch you skate! Afterward, I'll show you the scar on my wrist from when I broke it 11 weeks ago....roller skating.

• rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    Preach it sister. I ran my first half in nov 2015...I have done 2 more since then. DH has not shown up to a single one....not even the one he could have, literally, walked to from our house. Not only that, but i also have to find childcare during my races because "its too much" for him to watch the children he fathered for a few hours, apparently.

Dont get me wrong...he has some good traits...but being supportive and emotionally connected it not on the list.

Im running another in september and have mentioned (a few times) wanting them there....but I keep getting a look of incredulity like Im the crazy one for requesting him to come... and I only want him there for the finish.

Im blessed in so many ways....but having a supportive husband is not one of them.

@mkakids I'm so sorry but also congrats on all of those races! I started an argument last night because the spouse hadn't said anything about not getting there to the finish and he looked absolutely bewildered about my thinking it was a big deal. I actually asked him if he was, in fact, human or if he'd been raised with wolves and that's why he lacks empathy.

I confess that I'm doing a half marathon next Saturday and I have no trained like I should have. =)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm going back to school shopping and if stuff happens to fall in the bag for me I can't be blamed cause it's all back to school apparel for the boy. I have to look good walking him to school right!?!?!?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Absolutely @synchkat
    I confess its 11.45pm and Im hungry..thinking about getting up eating something ..
  • Zealand4530
    Zealand4530 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm going back to school shopping and if stuff happens to fall in the bag for me I can't be blamed cause it's all back to school apparel for the boy. I have to look good walking him to school right!?!?!?

Lol seriously!
  • G085H173
    Options
    Absolutely @synchkat
    I confess its 11.45pm and Im hungry..thinking about getting up eating something ..

BRUSH YOUR TEETH INSTEAD THEN DRINK SOME WATER!!' Sorted.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Absolutely @synchkat

BRUSH YOUR TEETH INSTEAD THEN DRINK SOME WATER!!' Sorted.

Actually Ive heard that works..turns out I was too freakin lazy to get out of bed..problem solved ..
    Past midnight now ...sooo good night from me and my empty stomach lol
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've eaten a cinnamon bagel with butter every day for breakfast for the past 3 weeks.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Gasp* Thats more calories than a donut
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I confess that I hve a beautiful wife at home and my jealousy takes over me. I hate it with a passion. I'm losing weight and building muscle for my wife idk if I'm doing the right thing. Maybe I should first doit for my self????? Idk any opinions on that.....

Do it for yourself. You're the one doing all the work. You're the one that feels better, looks better. She gets something out of that as well, but changing for others doesn't work out as well as changing for ourselves.