True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i put lime slices in my Corona just like they do on TV.

vitamin C...lime makes beer healthy
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i drink way too many diet sodas - but i think it keeps me looking good in my speedo~
  • synchkat
    Options
    I thought it was funny when a truck honked at me and the guys called out the window after me on my PokeWalk today. Silly men
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I thought it was funny when a truck honked at me and the guys called out the window after me on my PokeWalk today. Silly men

sorry, we just couldnt resist - must have been your tube top and go-go boots~
  • synchkat
    Options

I knew it was you!!!

I will confess I wanted to punch the men at rhe bar at another table when they described a Chinese diver at thw Olympics as the ugliest human ever.
  • VanishingNachos
    Options

I knew it was you!!!

I will confess I wanted to punch the men at rhe bar at another table when they described a Chinese diver at thw Olympics as the ugliest human ever.

yeah - i agree - i have a freind who was making comments about some of the divers, and i had to remind him that they were younger than his daughter, and that he passed the 'creepy' stage a long time ago~
  • synchkat
    Options

I knew it was you!!!

yeah - i agree - i have a freind who was making comments about some of the divers, and i had to remind him that they were younger than his daughter, and that he passed the 'creepy' stage a long time ago~

Some people are just jerks
  • VanishingNachos
    Options

I knew it was you!!!

Some people are just jerks

some are, but then there are some that are most awesome, like @synchkat ~
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i drink way too many diet sodas - but i think it keeps me looking good in my speedo~

I confess to imagining nacho's in his speedos :p
  • MarkMMcK
    MarkMMcK Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bored and had a few drinks
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    rps67 wrote: »
    I confess that I have been pissed at my spouse all day long because Sunday I did the triathlon I've spent the last 6 months training for and I crossed the finish line to see...NO ONE. My spouse has been unable to get the kids to any of my races to see me cross the finish line. I didn't care so much when it was just a 5K or the 10K (when it was freezing cold) but I cared in November when they weren't there to see me finish the half marathon. I really wanted them to be there when I finished the tri. He didn't even have a good reason why they didn't make it.

I confess that in retaliation I not only bought new foundation but I threw in a $38 lip gloss at the Armani counter tonight.

I confess that when he told me the lip gloss looks awesome and that I'm so sexy, I only didn't throat punch him because he was driving. Our sex life is dead because of him so his saying he thinks I'm sexy is like a slap in the face.

1. Congratulations on doing the 5k, 10k, half, and the tri. You're amazing!
    2. You don't need validation from him to know that you're amazing, and beautiful! Which, you are!
  • rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    adremark wrote: »

1. Congratulations on doing the 5k, 10k, half, and the tri. You're amazing!
    2. You don't need validation from him to know that you're amazing, and beautiful! Which, you are!

Thank you so much! I don't think I'm amazing; I just want to be in good health and set a good example for my kids.
  • mdonsbach
    mdonsbach Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I confess I have an unhealthy obsession with my favorite college sport team
    I confess I spend way too much time playing games online
    I confess I have no desire to catch them all even though I walk between 14-21 miles per week
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am funny.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i confess that now i want nachos. like grande style. and beer.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I just picked up my nephews ashes from the funeral home and god damn I really didn't feel like crying again today.4akit2a5njvo.jpg
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I just picked up my nephews ashes from the funeral home and god damn I really didn't feel like crying again today.4akit2a5njvo.jpg

(((((Hugs)))))