True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Relax_Its_Just_Burpees
    Options
    I confess it's 2:30 pm and I'm on my second baccardi raspberry in preworkout. Riding in a puplic bus on my way to pick up a woman and throw her a hen party..

Funny thing. I don't know her at all. She's marrying my husband's co-worker and I have no idea why I was invited or why I offered to bake her a penis cake.

I need more rum.

This sounds pretty awesome actually

It is going to make for a great story
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I confess my thought process got away from me for a sec. "I want to log, but I don't want to post when I do cardio or close my diary. Well then people will think I'm not active. If I'm not active, they might delete me. Screw that, I'll delete them first." Minus 50 friends later, I just lost interest.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    captbklee wrote: »
    I confess my thought process got away from me for a sec. "I want to log, but I don't want to post when I do cardio or close my diary. Well then people will think I'm not active. If I'm not active, they might delete me. Screw that, I'll delete them first." Minus 50 friends later, I just lost interest.

I have been deleted numerous times but I never thought it was for my lack of activity I just thought it's because they're as5holes. LOL...j/k.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    captbklee wrote: »

I have been deleted numerous times but I never thought it was for my lack of activity I just thought it's because they're as5holes. LOL...j/k.

i haven't deleted you, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm getting paid as I sit here on company time...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess I'm getting paid as I sit here on company time...

post reported

... to: The Man
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I'm about to the point that I don't believe anything anyone says anymore.
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I'm about to the point that I don't believe anything anyone says anymore.

Sorry to hear that sweet one.

I live by the philosophy of "Whatever I say or do to someone else, I'm really saying/doing it to myself."

I hope more people can be honest and truthful with you in word and deed Beautiful Jeanie (XOXOX)
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I confess I am obsessed with Twizzlers and Smarties.
  • Poisonedpawn78
    Poisonedpawn78 Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    lisafred24 wrote: »
    I confess I am obsessed with Twizzlers and Smarties.

Red and Blue?
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    No, Poisoned...only the red strawberry ones. Not the twists, or the pull and eat, only the original red.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I wish I had more friends in my life that cared about eating healthier and working out. Outside of my MFP friends, NOBODY in my life is at all interested (not in what I'm doing, but in doing it for themselves) and it brings me down sometimes.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I wish I had more friends in my life that cared about eating healthier and working out. Outside of my MFP friends, NOBODY in my life is at all interested (not in what I'm doing, but in doing it for themselves) and it brings me down sometimes.

I feel you. I would almost swear they are trying to sabotage me at times.
    You aren't alone in this though, almost everyone I have talked to says the same thing about their "real life" circle. This place can be a great source of support and motivation despite some of the not so positive things that sometimes come out of it

Seriously... If I could just get my husband more interested in it, my life would be 1000x easier! But my 34 year old husband wants to eat like a 20 year old frat boy half the time, and his exercise is intermittent. I allow it on holidays, and he takes full advantage (I do all the cooking, but he does all the dishes so I don't complain). He wants obnoxious burgers (with bacon, cheese, and fried eggs on them) for fathers day, with mozzarella sticks and Arby's fries (luckily he pulled those from the freezer section at the store, so it's just a matter of throwing them in the oven). Plus dessert. (How is he not fat?! Lucky man with male metabolism)

I scheduled extra cardio for tomorrow. :neutral:
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    M doesn't want kids and I don't know if I actually want them or if I want them because I feel like it's just something you're supposed to do. We would have adorable kids though, I bet.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    M doesn't want kids and I don't know if I actually want them or if I want them because I feel like it's just something you're supposed to do. We would have adorable kids though, I bet.

This struck a chord, because we never talked about it, but assumed it would happen some day when the time was right. And now, years and years later, it is not going to happen. You have to really give this some soul searching. I am not disappointed in my life, and I do not have any regrets. But I am convinced our kids would have been adorable, too.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I finished all the stinking cupcakes and cake (making them, not eating them). I hope the lady is happy. It was a fun project to do, but it took quite a while. clljq4cv7onb.jpg

Freaking amazing ..