True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess the only sushi I've ever had is the roll with imitation crab and avocado (California roll?)... I'm aware this isn't *real* sushi and I admit the thought of eating raw fish kinda freaks me out.
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    mmmm...sushi. fr though, i'm mostly in it for the wasabi/soy sauce combo.

i confess i really want this work day to be over...more than normal!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess the only sushi I've ever had is the roll with imitation crab and avocado (California roll?)... I'm aware this isn't *real* sushi and I admit the thought of eating raw fish kinda freaks me out.

It's the only one I have eaten too, and I love them! But my hubby is going to take me to this sushi bar down town, and I really hope it is as good as they say.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...
    But Fred Flinstone popped in my head when I saw this....and now the theme song is stuck in my head.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    My fat cat is stalking me and it's kinda creeping me out

I want a fat cat!! Or maybe just a stalker... hmmmmmm.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

:heart:
    Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...
    But Fred Flinstone popped in my head when I saw this....and now the theme song is stuck in my head.

:heartbreak:

I saw the justice league trailer today and thought of you because there is an episode of rock and morty on in Barry Allen's "lair"
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Aww man.. That means I am missing something??? No heart breaky!!!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

I guess if ya know ya know... and if you don't... you'll probably learn and be like "I get it"
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

I guess if ya know ya know... and if you don't... you'll probably learn and be like "I get it"

Yeah? Now I am hoping I get it soon, because I done messed it up... :s
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

I saw the justice league trailer today and thought of you because there is an episode of rock and morty on in Barry Allen's "lair"

Omg you're right lol I had to YouTube the trailer to see. It's very brief good catch!
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Rick & Morty! Go watch it now! Rick and Morty forever dot com a hundred times Rick and Morty!!

I just got it right before I saw this. Why haven't I watched this yet? Adult swim is always on.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Omg you're right lol I had to YouTube the trailer to see. It's very brief good catch!
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Rick & Morty! Go watch it now! Rick and Morty forever dot com a hundred times Rick and Morty!!

Someone else caught it but I wanted to share it with the world! Are you stoked for season three?
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

I just got it right before I saw this. Why haven't I watched this yet? Adult swim is always on.

It's on Hulu and Netflix too!
    Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Wubalubadubdub

Wubalubadubdub

I don't know why...

Someone else caught it but I wanted to share it with the world! Are you stoked for season three?

So much! Did you watch the first episode on April fools?

And YouTube too!

I totally did! I absolutely love Nathan Fillion and it was so fun to hear that smooth talker on such a fun show!

It's nice to meet a human who shares my affinity for nerd culture
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I loved the idea of being asleep just after 8pm. I hate that I woke up at 130 and now can't go back to sleep.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Some of my best nights are when I'm in bed by 8!

ICT sometimes I just feel empty inside, with nothing more to give.
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I confess it's 2:30 pm and I'm on my second baccardi raspberry in preworkout. Riding in a puplic bus on my way to pick up a woman and throw her a hen party..

Funny thing. I don't know her at all. She's marrying my husband's co-worker and I have no idea why I was invited or why I offered to bake her a penis cake.

I need more rum.

This sounds pretty awesome actually