True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    um. i confess that when i finally decided to read the "ghost stories.." thread I got freaked out on the first post that I didn't even finish reading it and saw myself out. Seeing as it's 12:37am here, i'm eating ramen noodles, and the wind is blowing outside and I keep hearing what sounds like a plastic bag being flung around and other odd noises, I think it was a legitimate exit. I mean there could be someone outside my window. eek.

I confess that was my story and I'm sorry :lol:

I am going to read it while it's dayligh! :D
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that some of ya'all look in pretty good shape for 100. Hoping I can do the same when I get there!
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    uh now i got a picture in my head
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that on Mondays I often don't get dressed until hours into my work day. Good thing I work from home live at work. My body is just saying NO right now.

FIFY :)

• Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that on Monday mornings I wish the kids could just get magically beamed to school like on Star Trek. I'm talking straight from their bed to school so no Monday morning getting ready, complaints, whines, I don't wannas, etc. from the kids.

I was irrationally angry this morning for being awake and went off on a bit of a tangent while making breakfast and lunches for everyone. I informed the kids that this will be the last school year that I make their lunches. They're practically adults, time to grow up and buy lunch like big kids.

or make there own breakfast
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5 [/quote]
    ...sometimes I need to make a sandwich if she has all cookies packed. She thinks that is a good lunch. [/quote]

Not seeing the issue...cookies = lunch...sounds good to me. : )

I confess I haven't packed a lunch for a kid for school for many years and I confess I DO NOT miss the daily "get your *kitten* to school" arguments from teenager-hood.

@lstrat115 I confess that on Mondays I often don't get dressed until hours into my work day.

I confess I am envious. Even though I work in a relaxed environment I'd love to do the pjs for work thing.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I don't watch the Walking Dead
  • PizzaWithAsideOfPizza
    Options
    I love taking nudes in the gym locker room when i have a sick pump.
    And then sending those nudes to anyone who want them. Dont judge this narcissist please
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    And then sending those nudes to anyone who want them. Dont judge this narcissist please

mmmm how does one get on the nude distribution list???

(just kidding btw couldn't pass that one up)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

I confess that since I respect those, that admit that they have a problem; I'd like to view the nudes!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    pbandwine wrote: »

At least you admit it...I hate when people post a bazillion selfies and feign modesty.

That's my sentiment exactly!