True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I confess that tonight I'm doing as little work as possible.
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    Yes. We all do feel lonely sometimes.
  • dbuckety56
    dbuckety56 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess that I intentionally avoid contact with people because I don't want to get hurt (the irony of me posting this here isn't lost on me).
  • Alice_NotInONEderland
    Options
    I confess that I don't believe in monogamy but I'm married. I've been restless in every monogamous relationship I've ever been in. I could never cheat but I'd like to have options
  • Alice_NotInONEderland
    Options
    suvoth wrote: »
    I confess that I can't stop listening to sad music even though I am going through a seperation and it depresses me even further.

I've been there. Sometimes that's all you can do. It's soothing somehow. I hope you start to feel better soon. If you need someone to talk to I'm happy to lend an ear.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I confess that in the "Health and Fitness A-Z" thread in the Fun and Games I got stuck on Z and could come up with nothing so I made up an exercise that sounded complicated called Zebra stance wide grip pull downs. There is no such thing as Zebra stance. No one called me out. Suckas!

Also, for some real talk. I confess that I've come to realise that I'm pretty $&%!ing lonely. Not sure how to fix that or even why since I'm in a relationship. I guess we all feel lonely sometimes. :/

I get this ..you can have people all around you and still feel alone.. :/
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think I'm completely addicted to working out.....I worked out and danced allllll day today and I'm laying here in bed wishing I could work out some more. Hmmm. Might be a problem! Lol.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't believe in monogamy but I'm married. I've been restless in every monogamous relationship I've ever been in. I could never cheat but I'd like to have options

I do believe in monogamy but I feel the same as you. Does that make me a hypocrite? I could/ would never cheat but I get the restlessness.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    dbuckety56 wrote: »
    I confess that I intentionally avoid contact with people because I don't want to get hurt (the irony of me posting this here isn't lost on me).

Sometimes it's easiest to post in an anonymous forum. I hope you're able to connect with someone.
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am so scared of being who I want to be that I self sabotage my progress at times. I'm slowly working on changing this.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've lost 50lbs in the last 6mo and still look like a mini Santa Claws.... 5"11 191 lbs but still have a belly.. I keep wondering how much more I have to lose to make it go away... Target is 170" well see
  • arleban
    arleban Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I confess I punched a baby in anger. The baby was being a total dick though.

I also confess that isn't true at all.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to strangle my cousin for going back to her cheating husband, that's already left her twice for another woman.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    I confess that, even tho I'm supposed to be gaining weight, when I do...it's my natural instinct to try to lose it again. So I'm basically doing a bang up job of maintaining. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,650 Member
    Options
    I confess that my moments of loving myself are few and far between and usually only happen when I actually get something right.

I *also* confess that I watched the One Direction movie "This is Us" and the full X Factor Story this weekend and was actually brought to tears at the beginning of the X Factor thing just because I knew how huge they were going to become after getting cut as solo contestants.

And, if I were a different person with self confidence, good looks, still cared about sex, and not 900 years older than him...I would do Harry Styles anytime, anywhere and anyhow.

No regrets.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    I confess that i drank way too much at the party on Saturday, had way too many close encounters that i am not too proud of, and that i wasted the day sitting on the couch all day on Sunday recouperating and watching horrible movies like "the wolf of wall street" even full frontal nudity couldnt save that movie!

lol
  • kevinf2380
    kevinf2380 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I confess that I once signed up with adult friend finder. I never met anyone because I was too cheap to pay for a gold membership.