True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess that most of my problems are self inflicted by a dumbass.

The Dumbass meaning yourself, or your other personality?

i am one in the same. :D
  • JenK71379
    JenK71379 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have become complacent in my physical fitness. But starting today, I am making a conscious effort to live healthier for a clear mind and stronger body.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I am really mad at my BF, I love him, but he knows all the right buttons to push. Right now I would like to just walk away and say *kitten* it. I know, I am just being angry, but venting sure helps.
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm naive and lonely. I end up believing every word and promise, then am heartbroken when it doesn't workout or when they let me down.

that makes me sad Mel just call if any particular SOB need handling. i volunteer on principle
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I'm naive and lonely. I end up believing every word and promise, then am heartbroken when it doesn't workout or when they let me down.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but be careful on MFP, particularly in the forums. There are some unscrupulous people looking to mess with other people or get something for nothing because they don't see the people here as being real people and having real feelings.

So I have learned. It was definitely a hard lesson to learn and I wont be making the same mistake.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I confess that after almost a month I am coming out of the fog of my break up. I was blindsided and hurt, it still hurts but I have myself back and that's priceless.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess.. My chili is DA BOMB!!!

Will you make some for me to enter in the chili cook off? I move south and suddenly I'm expected to be a chili master!

I thought she said"my child" and confess that I was stunned you wanted her to make you some! :open_mouth:
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I confess I hate being single and I'm extremely lonely...also...I've never had a man buy me a bouquet of flowers :(

If you know any guys you should tell them to go buy you flowers. Don't wait for it to happen make it happen. Guys are dumb.

I don't want to be the one to tell them to buy me flowers. I don't expect it but it would be nice to be surprised every once in a blue moon
  • KeepingMyCircleSmall
    Options

I am the same way, @Liftheavylovehard . It's a battle to not become cynical and distrustful but I have succeeded so far. My new goal is to be completely transparent and genuine and then accept whatever happens from there. I can't change who I am just to avoid getting hurt.