True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Are unhealthy over weekend and drank too much beer. Back on eating healthy today!!!!
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm naive and lonely. I end up believing every word and promise, then am heartbroken when it doesn't workout or when they let me down.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I drank far too much rocket fuel ..I did not realise till I stood .. :D and you know what I absolutely do not give a flying *kitten*..I totally enjoyed myself B)

Annnd ..Im going to have another ...so there

Uh oh this could get interesting!!!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I drank far too much rocket fuel ..I did not realise till I stood .. :D and you know what I absolutely do not give a flying *kitten*..I totally enjoyed myself B)

If I have drank to the point where standing is difficult, not standing allows me to have many more drinks. Problem solved :-)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

If I have drank to the point where standing is difficult, not standing allows me to many more drinks. Problem solved :-)

I can still stand ...Don't make me think too hard ..took me 5 mins to understand what you just said ..lucky for auto correct cause what I wrote was indecipherable
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    My fingers were in motion before mind was in gear ........
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm naive and lonely. I end up believing every word and promise, then am heartbroken when it doesn't workout or when they let me down.

*knucklebump* <3
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I could truly be a bitter, loveless, uncaring person.
    I choose not to...well, most the time.
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    At closing time last weekend, I overheard someone calling a cab (small town so not many and you have to wait forever)...I went to the front of the building and when it drove up, waved it over and stole their cab.
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'm still waiting for a "Spank or Pass" thread to pop up because the rest of the "interact with the person above you" are (briefly hops into judgment pants) laaaaaaaaamme... (hops out of pants entirely)

FREEDOM!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    At closing time last weekend, I overheard someone calling a cab (small town so not many and you have to wait forever)...I went to the front of the building and when it drove up, waved it over and stole their cab.

I confess its possible that your prof pic could be my favorite of all time.
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I confess that I obsess way too much about what other people think of how I look, to the point where I have posted pics of myself on Reddit and asked for the opinions of strangers. I know it's pathetic and self-destructive but for some reason I feel compelled to do it anyway.

I feel kind of guilty about it because I know that I should be above all that and focusing on more important things, and admitting this to people just confirms how small and sad I really am.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I confess that I obsess way too much about what other people think of how I look, to the point where I have posted pics of myself on Reddit and asked for the opinions of strangers. I know it's pathetic and self-destructive but for some reason I feel compelled to do it anyway.

I feel kind of guilty about it because I know that I should be above all that and focusing on more important things, and admitting this to people just confirms how small and sad I really am.

your not small and sad. you're pretty. just accept it. and stop the destructive self talk. :) just sayin.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    I confess that most of my problems are self inflicted by a dumbass.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I confess that I did not spend my 18th anniversary with my husband last night (his choice) Spent it eating pizza and watching football with my cousin and don't feel the least bit sad about it. Actually relieved.