King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    What happened to that spicy girl in this thread? I confess I miss her posts
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    Gasp* Thats more calories than a donut

I know! So I also confess that due to my new 7-11 bagel addiction I haven't eaten a proper dinner in 3 weeks!
  • King_Spicy
    Options

I know! So I also confess that due to my new 7-11 bagel addiction I haven't eaten a proper dinner in 3 weeks!

I do this a lot. I eat all of my big calorie meals for breakfast and lunch to give my body the rest of the day to burn it off, and have a light dinner if any. Sometimes I'll just eat a banana or drink a protein shake cuz I'm too lazy to cook.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

I do this a lot. I eat all of my big calorie meals for breakfast and lunch to give my body the rest of the day to burn it off, and have a light dinner if any. Sometimes I'll just eat a banana or drink a protein shake cuz I'm too lazy to cook.

I usually split my calories up between 2 meals and a small snack. I used to have lunch, dinner and a night time snack. But since this bagel thing started it's been just breakfast & lunch and maybe a small snack at dinner time.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'm easily distracted by pretty colours
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    G085H173 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I have no shame and will pick up these donuts you're batting around and eat them cause donuts are delicious

You have no shame!!!! Ye shall be undone by thy worship of the deadly deep fried lump of lard that is
    THE DONUT!!

(At least wipe the fluff off it before you devour it!)

Great. Now I need to go out and get some marshmallow fluff. Thanks a lot evil do-er!! :D

Don't go blaming me for your junk food addled brain - I couldn't stand the sense of guilt!!!

Besides!!! I thought about mentioning healthy foods to focus your mind but concluded that This would backfire and just "BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE" and simply "SUGAR COAT" my good intentions and point you (unintentionally) in the direction of all things CANDIED AND TASTY!!

(Take that!!)

I went for a run before I saw this....I am empowered now by my exhaustion and the effort it took to do that run...so I can RESIST YOUR EVIL TEMPTATIONS and silently plot revenge....maybe I will rearrange my flower arrangements in a disorderly way (I think I remember you being the flower arranger)

BAH!!! Plot away, my dear!! Your dastardly plans for revenge don't scare me
    BUT PLEASE DONT HARM THE FLOWERS!!! They are innocents in this whole nasty affair......and I would cry terribly
    well, maybe a wee bit
  • G085H173
    Options

And beer
  • G085H173
    Options

Go for it. Bagels are lovely and much more fullsome than some piece of deep fried lard masquerading as a foodstuff!!
  • synchkat
    Options

And beer

I do confess i had a beer with lunch. I deserved it after a hard morning of shopping
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    I confess that I put a hefeweizen in my back pack each morning so after I get done cycling to work, I can crack open a barely cool beer and enjoy it before i sit behind my desk. My excuse is its good for muscle inflammation, so my legs need it :)
  • G085H173
    Options

And beer

I do confess i had a beer with lunch. I deserved it after a hard morning of shopping

And beer

Yeah right!!!!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    i confess i worry to much about what others think of me ...and i've been drinking two beers a day for the last month
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    i confess i worry to much about what others think of me ...and i've been drinking two beers a day for the last month

Well now that I read this confession and I realize that I have to go pick up my son, and soon the three middle schoolers will be home and then my third grader...and they will all be hungry and tired and crabby from the second day of school I confess I suddenly have the sudden desire to drink beer. But I won't. And who cares what people think about you...most people are buttheads anyways.

<3 i confess i wanna hug you and fondle your buttocks
  • G085H173
    Options
    I confess I forgot to cook the chicken.

I confess that many years ago whilst visiting friends in Japan I ate raw chicken- it was one of their delicacies
    It tasted like
    chicken, except it was raw
    I also drank a lot of beer to kill anything which might have had designs in killing me
    So- give your kids rAw chicken - it's safe; as long as there's beer too
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm rehydrate after a walk with a lite beer
  • T0M_K
    Options
    i put lime slices in my Corona just like they do on TV.