Apetamin

Options
Is apetamin safe to use? I've seen it on so many weight gain videos

Replies

• comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Hi,if you scroll down there is another thread about this. I don't know if it's safe or not -I've decided not to risk it as I'm on other medications!
  • sskly48
    sskly48 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No medication will get you to lose weight. They're all scams.
    You need to consume at a calorie deficit for months to see weight loss.
    Even if some magic pill does somehow make you lose weight, if you dont change your eating habits you'll gain it all back afterwards anyway
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    sskly48 wrote: »
    Even if some magic pill does somehow make you lose weight, if you dont change your eating habits you'll gain it all back afterwards anyway

Apetamin is for weight gain!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    If you are concerned about safety why would you use it? What is your desired outcome for weight gain?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Is apetamin safe to use? I've seen it on so many weight gain videos

It's not a controlled drug. It's safety and efficacy are not monitored, so it's take at your own risk, just like other supplements.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    sskly48 wrote: »

She is try to gain, not lose.
  • meganhanna39
    meganhanna39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    If you are concerned about safety why would you use it? What is your desired outcome for weight gain?
    No I wouldn't use something that wasn't safe Ive seen people mention the side effects of it causing drowsiness so I was just wondering..my desired outcome is to gain enough to be of an ideal weight for my height but I'm finding it hard

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    No I wouldn't use something that wasn't safe Ive seen people mention the side effects of it causing drowsiness so I was just wondering..my desired outcome is to gain enough to be of an ideal weight for my height but I'm finding it hard

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

Look at the above thread. Gaining weight takes some consistency and work. But concentrating on high calorie foods is what you should be doing. And don't be afraid to drink calories like chocolate milk.
  • meganhanna39
    meganhanna39 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

Look at the above thread. Gaining weight takes some consistency and work. But concentrating on high calorie foods is what you should be doing. And don't be afraid to drink calories like chocolate milk.
    thank you!

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

eat more food naturally....