Replies

• persephone145
    persephone145 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am hoping to lose 38 pounds
  • being_camille
    being_camille Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Same here! Looking for friends and motivation to share with on each other's journeys! Also to celebrate everytime we reach a new goal!!
  • slickmickey
    slickmickey Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - 35, 160lbs, looking to lose 30. Kinda stuck with my motivation
  • cnovak1084
    cnovak1084 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on MFP for awhile, but I haven't been serious about it. I joined a gym yesterday so now all I need is some accountability. I need to lose at least 50 pounds.
  • jmcdao
    jmcdao Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need some accountability partners for when the going gets tough. A simple "Why haven't you been logging your food" can go a long way. Please add me as well. I will do the same!
  • aneshia_ross
    aneshia_ross Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need and want friends for motivation y'all can add me
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • kboard25
    kboard25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40-50 lbs & need friends to help keep me motivated. Add me !!
  • katievangundy
    katievangundy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How do I add you as a partner?
  • stationlouisa
    stationlouisa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    me too, Im new on here and from Australia, I'll try anything to help with the motivation.
  • MrsWOW2016
    MrsWOW2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for friend to go with me on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me
  • osrealestate
    osrealestate Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alissa, I'm new to the forums, recently started using the app. Not sure how this works, but I too have a goal to loose 60lbs. Been logging my foods, trying to be good. Please add me and I will do the same when I figure out how to. Thank you!