Focus T25 Support Group

Options
13»

Replies

• debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I will get easier, my daughter reminded me of when I first did Jillian's 30DS...I stopped and said, "It has to be 20 minutes" and looked at the clock.
    You definitely get reminded of "core" enough and spreading toes (I do it barefoot which works for me) : )

I wish he explained some of the exercises in another section of the DVD (instead of commercials) they aren't that difficult but if you do it cold, you have to watch and crane your neck to see what they are doing. He repeats enough for you to get them down though.
  • calza10
    calza10 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been doing T25 for two days now and I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative to the shakeology shakes as it is hard to come by in the UK and p&p is expensive from US? Will whey protein work in the same way?
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Can I join this group? Does anyone know if doing the modified will give me pretty good results? My knees are a little shabby and I am over 210 pounds so all of the jumping makes me scared of injury. I work as hard as I can with the modified but it feels like I am cheating. I also have to stop three or four times during the workout. I am on my third day and it is kicking my butt :sad:
  • anses
    anses Posts: 6
    Options
    Starting tonight! Have a lot of hopes for this to go well. It's nice to see more people getting in at the same time. Let's get this done! :#
  • fatjanhushi
    fatjanhushi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are doing T25. You will love this cool Android app to keep your schedule. https://s6yag.app.goo.gl/crwp
  • ericar21
    ericar21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    on my second round of t25. one of my favorite workouts ever! you can get a great sweat in a short amount of time
  • J_Atkins24
    J_Atkins24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the 4th week of alpha and still not nailing the workouts, feel like I'm failing but I'll keep pushing.
  • hollyelise68
    hollyelise68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    on week one. Double workout today. I am trying to do them back to back. Anyone else doing T25 now?
  • Aud66
    Aud66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Been doing T25 for a while now, lost over 4 stone. It's worth keeping at it. I am now doing a hybrid of body beast and T25, Body Beast for muscle. Working at shifting the last of the fat and muscle burns calories.
  • clur_85
    clur_85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I've started a new round of T25 this morning, I've had it for a couple of years and it's my fave 'reset' workout programme to go to! If anyone's started this morning add me it's good to find friends who are doing something with you at the same time! :)
  • THICKFITNESS
    THICKFITNESS Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey therer T25er here tomorrow starts week five in alpha. Add me. I should have searched t25 a long time ago.
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Been doing T25 for a while now, lost over 4 stone. It's worth keeping at it. I am now doing a hybrid of body beast and T25, Body Beast for muscle. Working at shifting the last of the fat and muscle burns calories.

Hey ...I am doing the same hybrid. I love the combo of both workouts.
  • zoritt
    zoritt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    calza10 wrote: »
    I've been doing T25 for two days now and I was wondering if anyone knows of an alternative to the shakeology shakes as it is hard to come by in the UK and p&p is expensive from US? Will whey protein work in the same way?

It's not necessary especially if you're getting your nutrients and protein from food. I sometimes take a whey protein shake when I'm not meeting my goals. I take a multivitamin daily.
  • Photograhicsoul
    Photograhicsoul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    clur_85 wrote: »
    Morning all, I've started a new round of T25 this morning, I've had it for a couple of years and it's my fave 'reset' workout programme to go to! If anyone's started this morning add me it's good to find friends who are doing something with you at the same time! :)

I'm a bit late for this, but I started T25 2 days ago. A year ago I was losing 1-2lbs per week on it, with eating better and logging calories on here as well. Since then I had some problems, let go of my workout schedule and gained even more weight. So now I need to loose anywhere between 20-40lbs. I hope to have regained some control by NY.
    How are you doing? Are you still on it? Add me as a friend if you want.