I need some friends who interact.

Options
mhassard384
mhassard384 Posts: 10 Member
edited October 2016 in Motivation and Support
I've been here before, love it, but it was largely due to the wonderful friend base I had here. I lost 110 lbs naturally. But recent life changes and lack of time, I gained 10 lbs back and I need it gone, #seeyanever. I'm sarcastic, I think I'm funny, but I'm genuine and supportive. Looking for the same need to get rid of the last of the bulge! Who's with me?

Replies

• mmjclark04
    mmjclark04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just need you on my news feed to help motivate me lol! I'm down 60lbs but I'm losing motivation and need to kick it back in for the last 40!
  • mhassard384
    Options
    mmjclark04 wrote: »
    I just need you on my news feed to help motivate me lol! I'm down 60lbs but I'm losing motivation and need to kick it back in for the last 40!

I added you :)
  • susy718
    susy718 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mhassard384, you look great!! Congratulations on your super weight lose!!! How long did it take you to lose the weight and what do you mean by naturally (Cals in, Cals out)?
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • tinamarie6624
    tinamarie6624 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you would like. Congratulations on your impressive loss! I have lose 125 lbs so far but I still have more than half to go and I like to be there for my friends as we all need a little support and motivation.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends who cross motivate. Ill try to send you a friend request.
  • MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Mamzelc606
    Mamzelc606 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • kboard25
    kboard25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm in desperate need of motivation after having my son 8 weeks ago.
  • stationlouisa
    stationlouisa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from Australia, like you I lost and regained the weight, need all the motivation I can get to remove it again.
  • leda2u2
    leda2u2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 1 1/2 months in. Loosing very slowly. Would be glad for company. I feel good but that scale is not rocking like I'd like it to!
    You look fabulous BTW!!!
  • mhassard384
    Options
    susy718 wrote: »
    mhassard384, you look great!! Congratulations on your super weight lose!!! How long did it take you to lose the weight and what do you mean by naturally

Yes. No surgery, not that there is anything wrong with that. But calls in, calls out with trying to move more
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I like peope who posts a lot too! Adding you!
  • bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sent
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add everyone on the posts above. Everyone else, please add me too!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    HI. Feel free to add me if you like(anyone can)

I'm on here everyday, and try and support as best as I can. I'm recovering from a broken ankle, so not very active exercise wise, but I normally am.
  • jenntaylor702
    jenntaylor702 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 40lbs into my weight loss journey and would love more friends on here who are active rather than just posting cals burned and food fiary!! Feel free to add me!
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am looking for MFP comrades with a sense of humor and whom are active on the site. I will say goofy things to people because laughter is a great motivator. Please feel free to add me if you agree!
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been here before, love it, but it was largely due to the wonderful friend base I had here. I lost 110 lbs naturally. But recent life changes and lack of time, I gained 10 lbs back and I need it gone, #seeyanever. I'm sarcastic, I think I'm funny, but I'm genuine and supportive. Looking for the same need to get rid of the last of the bulge! Who's with me?

Haha, that's awesome! Sent you a friend request!
  • micayla75
    micayla75 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am trying to be more active with the app so I am using it more often. Feel free to add me. :smiley: