getting started...again...need friends over 35 please

Options
2»

Replies

• betherdoodle
    betherdoodle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your group! This is just what I need right now.... I am ready to jump in and do this!!
  • ccpapajet
    ccpapajet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just turned 60 this week. After an extremely long visit at my yearly physical with my primary I am ready to tackle my weight. I've been up-and-down like a yo-yo for the last 40 years. I'm done. I've pressed the 'reset' button once again. I'm ready and I know I need many routes of support. My biggest problems are eating at night, and emotional eating. I can do it and I will do it
  • ccpapajet
    ccpapajet Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Don't mean to ask a stupid question, but… Is there a way of getting this community chat sent directly to my emails or do I have to keep coming into community to check to see if I have a reply.???? Thanks
  • janjan1981
    janjan1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I need friends to stay on track too :smile: I turn 35 in a couple of weeks! :wink:
  • rscooley7
    rscooley7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    54 and in need of cheerleaders to get me back on track!
  • ydnem
    ydnem Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Almost 38 and on day #4 of cleaning up my out-of-control diet!
  • SherriBoyer1
    SherriBoyer1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and trying again but having trouble would like friends/support I eat when down or depressed or just cause it's there