Just Joined, Want to lose 11 pounds

neighaa
neighaa Posts: 15 Member
I have been trying to lose weight for some time now and I have lost about 12 pounds in the last 13 weeks which I am really proud of. But recently, I have been eating a lot of food which I feel bad after and I have also started over exercising. I know this is unhealthy. I need to stick to a better plan but I have been failing for a week now. I have lost more in this week though but my body hurts due to over exercising.
I know only I can control this situation but it's so difficult sometimes. Need to lose the last 10 to 11 pounds to be in my desired weight. I am a 5 feet woman weighing about 117/116 pounds. Want to be at 107/110

Replies

• Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    I started 3 weeks ago and lost 4 pounds
    Sw 164
    Ce 160
    Goal weight 150 until dec break
    And I need motivation too! Some days are good some days are hard to control on calories hmmm
  • OverseasMom
    OverseasMom Posts: 76 Member
    I'm right there with you. I started at 153 about five weeks ago ago, now I'm at 147. Want to get back to about 135. So, 12 more to go. I've been hovering at this weight for about a week. Last year around December, I think, I started MFP and I had gotten down to 141 before a family crisis hit and the rest of my spring was a blur. Finally back to trying to get on track. My issue is that I need to make a lifestyle change, not just diet to lose the weight now (and gain it back a year later). I love carbs, but they don't love me.
  • neighaa
    neighaa Posts: 15 Member
    Any of you guys have binging problem?
  • ohhly
    ohhly Posts: 3 Member
    I know what you mean.. I'm ~115lbs and i want to be 100 lbs.. that was my goal for over a year and I'm still not anywhere close :/ It's only 15lbs but it seems so hard to get there.. I lose motivation quickly too. I count my calories for a couple days and notice a drop in weight..but I over eat 1 day and see all the weight coming back (even though it's probably just water) and I just lose motivation. I'm going on vacation near the end of this month so I'm trying to lose 5 lbs by then at least *_*
  • MarissaAkers
    MarissaAkers Posts: 19 Member
    I'm just starting too. I used to weight between 135-140, but now I weigh 160 pounds. I'm trying all I can to eat better and work out more, but I'm not losing weight, just maybe a few inches here and there.