Looking for more Black Women to friend? POST HERE!

Options
2»

Replies

• TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm genuinely curious as to the weight-loss issues that are "specific to black women." Don't women of all ethnicities gain and lose weight in the same manner?

and why only women? How sexist.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    joy2naomi wrote: »
    Who cares about all that ! I am a Black women looking for other BLACK women for support with my struggle of weight loss. That's it and that's all! If this statement brings on confusion, then this may be the wrong forum for you! My name is Winnie!
    mg]https://us.v-cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/br/u7zaxev89pov.jpg[/img]
    q8hnutd65mjd.jpg

You're right, wrong thread for the likes of me! I'm guessing you and I wouldn't make great, supportive friends anyways, seeing as we must lose weight so very differently. :s

Word. :laugh: I just can't around here most days.
  • joy2naomi
    joy2naomi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Who cares about all that ! I am a Black women looking for other BLACK women for support with my struggle of weight loss. That's it and that's all! If this statement brings on confusion, then this may be the wrong forum for you! My name is Winnie!
    q8hnutd65mjd.jpg

You're right, wrong thread for the likes of me! I'm guessing you and I wouldn't make great, supportive friends anyways, seeing as we must lose weight so very differently. :s

You are absolutely right, with the other thousand of rooms available I'm sure you will find what you are looking for! Good luck with the weight loss
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    q8hnutd65mjd.jpg

You are absolutely right, with the other thousand of rooms available I'm sure you will find what you are looking for! Good luck with the weight loss

Rooms? :huh:
  • joy2naomi
    joy2naomi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
  • ejnc93
    ejnc93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    cmcalixte wrote: »
    Hey all!! my name is Chelsey, I am a 22 year old black women looking for other black women who are trying to lose weight. Having friends with similar struggles, especially those specific to black women makes the journey so much easier. If you you are a black women of any age trying to lose weight please post here and lets build a supportive community. Feel free to add me!!! Im in need of friends:)
    Hey all!! my name is Chelsey, I am a 22 year old black women looking for other black women who are trying to lose weight. Having friends with similar struggles, especially those specific to black women makes the journey so much easier. If you you are a black women of any age trying to lose weight please post here and lets build a supportive community. Feel free to add me!!! Im in need of friends:)

• RainTrevvy
    RainTrevvy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! my name is Chelsey, I am a 22 year old black women looking for other black women who are trying to lose weight. Having friends with similar struggles, especially those specific to black women makes the journey so much easier.
    I'm genuinely curious as to the weight-loss issues that are "specific to black women." Don't women of all ethnicities gain and lose weight in the same manner?

Omg shut up
  • ThirdWorldEmpress
    ThirdWorldEmpress Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me!
  • MrsComrie
    MrsComrie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me also (I'm the female in the pic
  • CurlyGirl_OnKeto
    CurlyGirl_OnKeto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! I was looking for a group like this.
  • ZaKiyah_sunchild
    ZaKiyah_sunchild Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • Talktomissie
    Talktomissie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is this still active?