Any piercings or tattoos and what body part where is at.

Options

Replies

• rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have 5 tats -- the Scorpio sign with a rose on my ankle, a yin yang with tribal pattern on my lower back, a dolphin on my hip, a butterfly on my chest and a stick figure triathlon thing on my wrist. I'm having the butterfly reworked next week to add a rosebud and vines and perk up the butterfly. After that, the dolphin will be changing to a large rose so there's more continuity. Eventually, I want to rework the back piece and start extending it up into a larger piece.

My piercings include nostril, septum, daith and vertical hood. The daith is new and struggling a bit to heal. When it is healed, I'm planning to have the tragus on each side done.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm a rebel and a renegade; I damn sure am......

Inkless and only the holes God placed around the frame and grill.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    bump

WHY

bump typically is a way we used to save the message to return to... i dont think it works anymore, but we used to do that like 4yrs ago...

She was asking my I revived this zombie thread of a known troll.
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Four tats. Lower back, spine, and both ankles.
  • vollans
    vollans Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    prince albert you know where that goes right?

I sure do.
    Also I lied and I don't have said piercing nor would I ever get one.

Why not? They're great. Best eighty quid I ever spent ;) Definitely one to get references for before you choose a piercer, and definitely worth investing in titanium jewellery as stainless is bloody heavy!
  • meghanelise8
    meghanelise8 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a back piece of a caduceus (attached3f47a1f0478h.jpg
    ), a small black heart on my wrist, paw prints on my left foot that say "I'll never walk alone". Piercings I have my nose, an industrial piercing and my ears gauged to 9/16".
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have nine tattoos: some way more obvious than others. I wonder at what point I should remove my belly piercing...
  • JimmyJay01
    JimmyJay01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Covers over half my back starts at the top 2 eagle wing coming down from my shoulder blades reaching into the middle of my back with the triforce (legend of zelda) in the middle of the two wings and the hyrule symbol and lens of truth connecting to the triforce from the bottom. Inside each peice of the trifoce you can find the correct Japanese symbol for power courage and wisdom.
  • ridebikes_drinkbeer
    ridebikes_drinkbeer Posts: 135 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    30ish tattoos. one piercing (frenum).
  • vollans
    Options
    Always fancied that one, I think it looks great - how does it work for you?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    1 little tattoo on my stomach/hip
    just my ears pierced but I never wear earrings cause I don't like them.
    I may one day get another tattoo but I'm in no rush
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

Had to google that one. Interesting.
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    vollans wrote: »
    prince albert you know where that goes right?

I sure do.
    Also I lied and I don't have said piercing nor would I ever get one.

Why not? They're great. Best eighty quid I ever spent ;) Definitely one to get references for before you choose a piercer, and definitely worth investing in titanium jewellery as stainless is bloody heavy!

That had to hurt like a mother fu*ker! The healing process alone!!! How long did you have to go without?
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos .. and my tragus pierced. I use to have my nipple pierced but I had to take it out when I had my c-section.
  • vollans
    Options
    That had to hurt like a mother fu*ker! The healing process alone!!! How long did you have to go without?

I've had flu jabs that hurt more than the piercing. The skin at the point they go through is actually very thin (the skin around it is quite thick). Providing they get it at the right spot, just to one side of the frenum, it's not as bad as you think it'd be. It also heals pretty quick, light "contact" within 2 weeks is fine with plenty of lube, and back to full operation in a month. What's difficult to get used to is the massive increase in sensation.
  • vollans
    Options

"Show your...". That's one way to get thrown off the forums ;)
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    2 ear piercings that I expanded to 0g over a year but got some tissue push back to 2g in left ear which still isn't happy at that size. So, I may need drop back to 4g as well.
  • ridebikes_drinkbeer
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

Had to google that one. Interesting.

Sorry, I probably should have said it was NSFW in regards to searching.