5'8" - 5'9" - ladies what are your weight goals?

Options
12346»

Replies

• tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    maria00200 wrote: »
    Wow isn't anyone short like me? Lol. I'm 5'3" and goal weight is at least 140, maybe 135.

Your post actually made me smile. You wandered into a tall women's thread, but your goal like very sensible and I wish you the best!
  • LPflaum
    LPflaum Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    5'8". Goal weight is somewhere between 140-145, we'll see where it settles.

I was 125 in college, although I've had struggles with food in the past and made it down to 109 once thanks to a diet of exclusively alcohol, phenphen and ramen... never again. Because of that, I'm cautious about setting super low goal weights, though. I know I have not only a tendency, but a phenomenal ability to starve myself.

I think i look better with a little muscle on me, but that seems to necessitate me being over 140lbs. I had a body comp done last week and I'm 28% body fat at 148.8lbs, so I have 41.6 lbs of pure fat. I'm thinking if i can shave 5-7 of that (in pure fat) I'll get to about 24-25%, which I think is where I want to be.
  • TracyY824
    TracyY824 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is between 150 to 155 lbs currently 163 lbs. Started at 193, height 5' 8.
  • Blondieee00
    Blondieee00 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I'm really pleasantly surprised that there haven't been any women of our height aiming for the 120'-130's :+1:

lol I am 136 cutting to 130 soooo ;) . Too small framed for the 140s

I'm starting to wonder if i'm large framed, because anything under 143ish lbs invites the "are you on drugs" comments, i even had a friend ask my husband if i had cancer (after i'd lost 15lbs). Bare in mind I've only ever been slightly overweight and only over the last 4 or so years, never obese or anything, so it's not as if i had a dramatic weight loss. Plus, my husband has made me swear black and blue that i will not lose another ounce. I was at my goal weight for a nanosecond last year and he hated it, he said i looked sick and skinny.

I think a lot of taller women are larger framed given that so many feel that way. I am definitely small framed, I definitely don't think I look sick at 136, you can tell there's about 5 I can afford to cut

aeqva4ue0evi.jpg

You look adorable! Definitely smaller framed than me, my shoulders and hips are slightly wider than yours, and my head is bigger lol I end up looking like those lollipop women. And honestly, i can't see where those 5lbs are going to come from, you look just right to me.

You look so cute!! We're about the same size! I'm 5'9 140 and looking to get back to 125! You should add me <3
  • Paiger816
    Paiger816 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    5'8"

I'm currently 144 with a goal of 138. I'm hoping to lose the last few pounds around my midsection.

TWIN! 5'8" weighing 144 this morning, goal of 138.

I got down to 141 a few months ago, but got super sick of calorie counting (weighing everything) and just decided to maintain for the summer and enjoy life. It's been 3 months of not calorie counting and I've been maintaining around the 143-145 range.) I'm still not confident in a bikini though and still have some belly fat that needs to peace out. I did wear shorts this summer for the first time in 2 years though!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and 174 lbs. My happy weight is 162-164 but after injury and little exercise the weight has crept up and I cannot get it off no matter what I do. I would love to be 150-155 but cant ever break the 160 mark no matter what I do....
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Just barely 5'8 and 52. My ultimate goal is 155 but I'm fairly happy hovering at 166.
  • Blondiemomof2
    Blondiemomof2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 215 lbs. I'm feeling HUGE compared to your SW. I didn't realize I was soooo big. Ugh.
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am just 5ft tall. Currently I'm 152. No idea what I should be? Medium frame. Can anyone advise me?
  • KimberErin
    KimberErin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'm currently 161 lbs. I'm wanting to get to 150 and see how I feel. I might go lower, but for now, that's what I'm working towards. I'm having a hard time staying motivated though.
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and currently 215 lbs. I'm feeling HUGE compared to your SW. I didn't realize I was soooo big. Ugh.

*hugs* we get nowhere when we negatively compare ourselves to others. If it makes you feel better, though, I started at 275.
  • JustmeSue
    JustmeSue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 8 1/2

SW: 236
    CW: 208.4
    GW1: 199

After that I will figure out my next goal.
  • isabellapanzica9387
    Options
    5'8
    SW: 185
    CW: 170
    GW: 150