Just getting started, again!

Options
Trying to set my resolve once again. Looking for others who have lost then gained lost then gained again and looking to lose for good! Need motivation daily for exercise and good nutrition. Dixie's Mom

Replies

• kanaada
    kanaada Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Meeeee feel free to add me I'm day two into restarting again :)
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Add me. Ive gained 10 lbs back.
  • eeder2016
    eeder2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting back again too!!! I have gained back all I lost with an additional 10 lbs. :( I'm getting Married in 7 months and I'm scared to death if I don't get my weight under control my wedding dress won't even fit. It's sad I'm avoiding even picking it up from the dress shop. This should be a happy time for me with plenty of other things to worry about but my weight is all I'm thinking about now.
  • patjad
    patjad Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me, I will be sure to check in and be honest with you about how good or bad my eating is going
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Welcome back then! I hope you all have all the success you desire. I find even in down times (Like now, dealing with multiple injuries) that by just staying active on the site it keeps me engaged enough to focus on my eating so I don't let myself fall to far back.
    Good luck and best wishes.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    eeder2016 wrote: »
    I'm just starting back again too!!! I have gained back all I lost with an additional 10 lbs. :( I'm getting Married in 7 months and I'm scared to death if I don't get my weight under control my wedding dress won't even fit. It's sad I'm avoiding even picking it up from the dress shop. This should be a happy time for me with plenty of other things to worry about but my weight is all I'm thinking about now.

Just relax. You should enjoy this time of your life and not worry about the little things. Believe my your Bo is going to love you know matter what and he'll be amazed when he sees you on that magical day.

Make losing weight about your health both physical and mental, not fitting into a dress.

Good luck and best wishes.