Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Add me too.
  • leahjadeee
    leahjadeee Posts: 7 Member
    I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me :)
  • MaxTsaryk1
    MaxTsaryk1 Posts: 1 Member
    I want more friends! :dizzy:
  • jmaine252
    jmaine252 Posts: 32 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hello friends!

Have you done something already today that has made you better? Do you plan on doing something today that will make you better? What can you do RIGHT NOW this very second, that will better you? At work? Can you stand and type? In the car? Can you change the dial to a better, less vulgar form of music? What everyday decisions that are made by you consciously and unconsciously can you perfect? I currently choose to meditate with my time and space. Meditation my friends through years of empirical evidence has increased patience, relieves stress, and allowed a real time perception of reality through, " real time, truth" as opposed to " real time, appearances" what is your bettering decision going to be? Please add, like, comment and share your choices, thoughts and actions! Looking forward to speaking with you soon!!!
  • PoeticGamer
    PoeticGamer Posts: 31 Member
    It would be great to have some new friends on here. Just started my journey to getting in shape :smiley:
  • I'm in!
    I need friends to keep me motivated and on right track and someone to look up to, feel free to add me :smile:
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    count me in
  • liaabiia
    liaabiia Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I'm new to the blog community but not to MyFitnessPal! Love staying in shape!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Sure I'll take some more friends :)
  • DawnNathan
    DawnNathan Posts: 14 Member
    I am 92 lbs down with hypothyroid issues and the like. :smile: Always looking for new friends feel free to add me.
  • MRivera422
    MRivera422 Posts: 62 Member
    Looking from new friends! Add me!
  • Ginni_Lynn
    Ginni_Lynn Posts: 8 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me ! Friends welcome !
  • hey everyone !! really need some basic advice there is so much info out there it gets all conflicting and overwhelming !!!!! anyone want to add as friends and support each other etc for us newbies that would be amazing
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Same here add me. More friends needed
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Looking for friends who are active on MFP daily to help motivate and support one another, trade recipes, tips, and anything else you want to share.

I started my WL journey in July 2015 my youngest child was 2 months old and I went in for my check up. when I saw the number on the scale read 298lbs, i couldnt keep up with my kids, and i didnt want to go out with my husband because nothing I owned fit except sweat pants and baggy shirts.

Fifteen months later I am down 60lbs (80 more to go) but what is even better is I can play outside with my kids, i like how I look in my clothes now (no more sweats!) and each week the number keeps going down. I joined weight watchers 2 months ago and it has been a huge help to me along with dedicated tracking. I also got a fitbit hr to keep me even more motivated.

So, whats your story? :)
  • ddubbikermom
    ddubbikermom Posts: 13 Member
    Always looking to add positive people who are moving towards a common goal! Add me if you too want support from me!
  • TGTiger
    TGTiger Posts: 265 Member
    I do not want a single one of you to add me as a friend!!! If you try I will probably ignore you... ;)
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Feel free to add me ❤️
  • RMJ1983
    RMJ1983 Posts: 19 Member
    Just joined. Hope you're all well. X
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    add me feel free