Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Cat People

Replies

• louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    @GnothiSeauton23 I am sorry can't really tell sometimes. And thank you. But seriously I was one of those that could never understand why people had such a strong bond with an animal. I was raised as it was just a dog or cat. Dogs were kept to keep bad people away and cats were used as mousers. If neither did their job then they weren't worth keeping. And an animal in the house that was never going to happen.

Since having my fosters and my own cats and kittens I am amazed at how much emotions they show. I have one Sweet Pea, that I have had since birth. Her mom is Lil Bit. I couldn't let Sweet Pea be adopted with her siblings. To her I was Mommy. If I went to a room without her and she didn't see me leave she cries til I come back in the room. When I am not feeling well she stays with me. Sad thing is she is six months old now and still thinks she is as small as that little eight week old. So she tries to squeeze herself on my lap.
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    jader8993 wrote: »
    Here and super happy this thread exists!a4j02kfvjvzl.jpg
    This is Ashes

Ashes kind of looks like my gray tortie cat
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited October 2016
    7xlua6f66bcm.jpg
    hjtpakufnms5.jpg

Charlie top pic. Remy bottom pic.❤️
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    My babies:

Hairy Potter
    Purrmione Granger
    Draco Meowfoy
    Fluer Delakitty
    Mrs Norris

0a6dvptkbce8.jpg

OMG cuteness over load
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Adopted this big guy from a shelter. wx8ad2z2rof9.jpg

Sweet. Now go post a selfie in the beard thread ;)
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Hahaha didn't even know there was one.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    MsAmandaNJ wrote: »

And then there's the weirdo.
    ibw98b46l7bs.jpeg

One of mine does that, too! (This is Bandit. Smokey, in the background, is not tiny - he's just at the other end of a long sofa!) :)

3aqwf50zcpi8.jpg

And here are three of the four (Bandit, Smokey and Dot) all trying to lay in pretty much the same spot this afternoon... Smokey was there first, and refused to move when the others piled in.

eaqs1dwutmnx.jpg

• KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    We have 3. Lucky is the one in goggles (old pic), he's 10 now. Calli is the white one, she's 4. Tugger is the newest addition. My kids bought him for me for my birthday in August. He is 5 months.50gh61akzylb.jpg
    rv6b1s6teks0.jpg
    bypsy2vtv1e5.jpg
    d8aorgrqdpda.jpg
    All 3 are rescue cats and are absolutely wonderful. Morris is the tattoo on my daughters arm. He died unexpectedly in 2014.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    My babies:

Hairy Potter
    Purrmione Granger
    Draco Meowfoy
    Fluer Delakitty
    Mrs Norris

0a6dvptkbce8.jpg

Swooning
  • tafregnolon
    tafregnolon Posts: 16 Member
    I am a cat person and my gf is a dog person. So we compromised and got a dog.
  • saracolleenstar
    saracolleenstar Posts: 70 Member
    Card carrying!