Need Motivational Friends

Options
Starting in March, I ventured into MFP and for 4 months and I rocked it and lost 18lbs, I felt awesome. Then summer hit

Replies

• Tonyrebuilt
    Tonyrebuilt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If motivation and support is what you need. I'm the person for the job. We can support each other. :) What goals do you have?
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • orser24
    orser24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Please add me. Looking for people also. I have at least 50 lbs to lose and for now that's my long term goal. My short term goal is to lose the baby weight.....16 pounds
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Kinda of the same story here went from 415 to 355 back to 372 and starting again motivation is the key
  • MadMadsss
    MadMadsss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started again and need to keep up my motivation!
  • GoMom2016
    GoMom2016 Posts: 41 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It looks as though my original post didn't fully post. Here is what it was suppose to say...

Starting in March, I ventured into MFP and for 4 months and I rocked it and lost 18lbs, I felt awesome. Then summer hit and I completely fell off the wagon. I have gained back 8 of those lbs lost and every week I restart the vicious cycle of "Monday - log everything, Tuesday - log half the day, Wednesday - stopped logging". It's so frustrating and I have no idea why I can't stick with it considering it seemed so easy for me in March. I will be going on a hot holiday in Feb and I would like to wear my bikini without having to say to myself, "I don't care what I look like, I'm wearing this damn thing", this time I want to feel GOOD wearing it. So I need friends who can help me succeed!!!!! Please add me, or request, because I'm not sure how to add others.
  • GoMom2016
    GoMom2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If motivation and support is what you need. I'm the person for the job. We can support each other. :) What goals do you have?

I'd like to get rid or the last 10 lbs of my baby weight....who is now 2 1/2 years old lol!