Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any women doing bodybuilding?

I would like to add friends who would like to share my journey and help me with tips re bodybuilding

Replies

• dannybias46
    dannybias46 Posts: 31 Member
    Bodybuilder
    In fitness for 22 years
  • CalmtheCharitydown
    CalmtheCharitydown Posts: 16 Member
    I am not, but I have always been interested in it. I wouldn't want to be too bulky, but I would love to be more muscular.
  • brazilianbabe34
    brazilianbabe34 Posts: 8 Member
    Interested to tone and firm but not bulky. Doing more research on this particular fitness sport.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    No one gets "bulky" by accident. Trust me. Also bulky is somewhat derogatory for how some woman like their own bodies.
  • CalmtheCharitydown
    No one gets "bulky" by accident. Trust me. Also bulky is somewhat derogatory for how some woman like their own bodies.

I see what you mean. I actually really admire women who are 'bulky' and strong. Its just not what I would choose for me. I didn't mean for it to be deragatory - it is just the best word I could find, and I was sure people would know what I meant.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member

I see what you mean. I actually really admire women who are 'bulky' and strong. Its just not what I would choose for me. I didn't mean for it to be deragatory - it is just the best word I could find, and I was sure people would know what I meant.

Too much muscle works just fine. :)
  • CalmtheCharitydown
    But not too much for some - if that's your goal! I like your wording, better though, you're right. lol
  • anadeliacenteno
    anadeliacenteno Posts: 16 Member
    I am bodybuilding. Would love some friends here. Join me on bodybuilding.com too. I am a middle-aged woman and I just love body building.