Accountability Buddies!!

Options
I am in serious need of friends to help hold me accountable for my diet. I spend 5 days a week in the gym lifting and cardio but I fall very short in the kitchen. As a results I'm not loosing weight the way I should. My diary is open.

Replies

• joshgreene132
    joshgreene132 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add new! I'm in the same boat!
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I added you both! I love having active friends and mine keep dropping like flies :(
    I'm on here every day :) love the motivation!
  • moorem93
    moorem93 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey can I please join ? I don't usually track my food but I always fall with nutrition also! Would love so people to relive on and be there for !
  • drewski1511
    drewski1511 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose my last 4 pounds and I'm going in the wrong direction - too much sugar. I'd be embarrassed to share my diary. I'm hoping some of it is muscle. I think it's tough when you're shrimpy 5'1 with an appetite.
  • janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday and always add my food.
    Also give a thumbs up or comment to motivate :)
  • moorem93
    Options
    Hi would anyone like to message daily for the next 6 weeks and tell ecg other everything that they ate and exercise they have done, to help hold them accountable to their goals? And also give each other encouragement and advice!
  • egibbs0000
    egibbs0000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started my 6 week workout/diet routine. This is the third time trying to reach my goal and I think I might be able to do it this time if I have someone to hold me accountable. So would u like to be my "encouragement" partner?
  • OhMyGodAreAllUsernamesTaken
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am starting again with a high protein diet and intense work out. I understand how hard it can be but you must remember why you are doing it and you will need people around you who understand that :)
  • moorem93
    Options
    egibbs0000 wrote: »
    I just started my 6 week workout/diet routine. This is the third time trying to reach my goal and I think I might be able to do it this time if I have someone to hold me accountable. So would u like to be my "encouragement" partner?

Private message me and we can chat then so and plan what we will done for the next few weeks !
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Also looking for accountability friends and partners. Working my way through a knee injury right now so nutrition is a heavy focus for me
    Feel free to add me ! Jeff