25 lbs down 21 since MFP

Options
fpueblo
fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
Ok so I promised myself when I hit 20 lbs lost I would post my before and during pictures. I started this journey on my own at 185lbs. I gained 7 lbs in 4 weeks while I was sick and decided that that was the last straw. I lost 4 lbs before I found MFP. I found that I wasn't eating enough calories on a regular basis most days I was eating less the 900 cals and on the weekend I was eating way to many calories. Since I joined MFP I have been eating at least 1200-1240 cals a day and trying to eat at least half of my exercise calories back. I have been losing about 4-9 lbs a month since. I am currently at 160 lbs and still losing. I still have about 30 lbs to go, I will see how I feel when I get closer to my goal. These pictures are from when I started on MFP I don't think I have a picture from before then because I just don't like taking pictures...

I'm posting a link because the picture is a bit big
http://www.2-roads.com/images/weight loss progress.jpg

3-18-2011 - 181lbs
4-11-2011 - 172lbs
5-12-2011 - 168lbs
6-14-2011 - 164lbs
7-11-2011 - 160lbs

Replies

• whisperingdragon
    Options
    So cool!

Just wondering, how do you add all those pictures together like that? When it comes time for me to do a before and after, I want to put two pics side by side like you. How do you do that?
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Great results! You should be so proud!

BIG CONGRATS AND KEEP IT UP!

Wonderful!
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    wow, well done! you look amazing!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    So cool!

Just wondering, how do you add all those pictures together like that? When it comes time for me to do a before and after, I want to put two pics side by side like you. How do you do that?

I used photoshop but you should be able to use any photo editor even the one that comes with windows I think...
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    wow! great results
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the movitation! keep up the work!
  • paramedic52
    paramedic52 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look fabulous.
  • fpueblo
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I did the 30 Day Shred between May 23rd and June 24th and I am in the middle of doing a second round now...
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures, you are doing a wondeful job! Keep the progress pics comming they are so inspirational for others.
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    So cool!

I used photoshop but you should be able to use any photo editor even the one that comes with windows I think...

Ok. Thanks :)
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I knew you were doing awesome! I'm so happy to see pictures with your progress! YOU. LOOK. AMAZING!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!! I wish my results were that noticeable!!!!!
  • fpueblo
    Options
    I knew you were doing awesome! I'm so happy to see pictures with your progress! YOU. LOOK. AMAZING!
    Thanks I just keep pushing I have my off days as I'm sure you've seen from my wall but I just get back to it and keep going even when I really don't want to.
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!!! I wish my results were that noticeable!!!!!

Thanks. I will say everyone is different depending on your body type. You may be seeing better results where I am not. You can see in my picture I have big legs and that's where I fail to see much if any change...
  • fpueblo
    Options
    Thanks to everyone else who has commented on my results I am very happy to be motivation. Your comments are motivation to me :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!