Anyone here use FitnessBlender.com?

Options
Anyone use Fitness Blender's workouts and/or meal plans? What do you think? Criticism/critique??

I honestly love their resources so far. Their workout programs have taken so much guesswork out of my routines.

Replies

• kzemek
    kzemek Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love fitnessblender! They really care about the people they are helping. They teach while they are doing their routines and you can access all their workouts for free!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    FB all day long here. I sometimes throw in the odd workout from somewhere else on Youtube but they just aren't as engaging or enjoyable as anything FB put out. And their programs as brilliant, super affordable and as you say, take the guesswork out.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I think that they are great work-outs for those who have minimal equipment and/or prefer to work out at home and Kelli and Daniel seem like really nice people.

Kelli was/is a MFP member (she was a MFP friend in a previous account I had on here)
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I love FitnessBlender, it's all I use.

Occasionally I will try something else to "change it up" and I go right back to FB!

I do their 30 minutes programs on a loop. I run one day, two FB days, then rest. Works for me.

Plus, Kelli's butt is incredible motivation.
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of fitness blender. I don't use their website, but whenever I don't feel like venturing out to the gym I just follow one of their workout videos and a lot of the time they target muscles that I usually miss at the gym.
  • shumm090
    shumm090 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Loe love love Fitnessblender. I workout with them 5 or 6 days a week. They are affordable and has helped me get super fit from home!
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm still hurting (in a good way) from some FB HIIT from two days ago!
    So effective.
    Her butt...lol...it is awesome. I aspire to such fitness.
  • LegalMom0928
    LegalMom0928 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Fitness Blender!! I have been using the 5 Day HIIT for Busy People and it is amazing! Very seriously thinking about doing a round of FB30. I think it would totally be worth the $15 investment.
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love Fitness Blender!! I have been using the 5 Day HIIT for Busy People and it is amazing! Very seriously thinking about doing a round of FB30. I think it would totally be worth the $15 investment.

I've bought all three rounds!

I just do them over and over (FB30 #3 just came out). So I won't repeat an exercise for MONTHS. I love it. And even after 2 years with them, I still get sore.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I've bought both FBfit (I want them to bring out a new round!) and just started FB30, I think the newest one.

And you can easily still get sore, you just up your weights. That said, i'm mostly maxed out on strength gains now, damn deficit, looking forward to maintenance and upping my weights!
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm at almost 2 years of using fitness blender as my primary workout! I invested in adjustable weights for the strength exercises and I love how strong I am now. I've learned a lot about fitness.
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Never used their meal plan but I use their YouTube workouts when I'm too busy to get to the gym and need to do an at home workout. Lots of great free workouts, all different types!!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I didn't know that fitnessblender was and looked it up. What FUN!!
  • janwadsley2821
    janwadsley2821 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have just started using their Kettlebell workouts am doing the beginner 33 minutes using min 264 calories, they are very good at explaining the right body forms whilst working out too.
  • kksmom1789
    kksmom1789 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I love FB I found them back in 2013 and have been doing the videos on and off ever since. I want to buy one of there programs but haven't yet.
  • mjvalenti7
    mjvalenti7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    I didn't know that fitnessblender was and looked it up. What FUN!!

You're welcome! ;)
  • mjvalenti7
    mjvalenti7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    kksmom1789 wrote: »
    I love FB I found them back in 2013 and have been doing the videos on and off ever since. I want to buy one of there programs but haven't yet.

I recommend buying a program if you want! They're so cheap and worth it. I'm doing the FBAbs one now. I'm sore in a good way lol.
  • lisalewis7588
    lisalewis7588 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love their workouts! The best exercise videos I've ever used, hands down.
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    they have the best workouts on you tube i think- i really enjoy them