Deep-Fried Twinkies?

Options
OmiOmi
OmiOmi Posts: 1 Member
Seriously? Why would you let Walmart advertise Hostess Deep-Fried Twinkies in a fitness app?

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Were you here when the app kept sending users to some YOU WON 5,000 DOLLARS spam website?

That's an ad you should be complaining about.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    But these are in the freezer section. Everyone knows deep fried Twinkies are only good straight out of the fryer.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    kxbrown27 wrote: »
    But these are in the freezer section. Everyone knows deep fried Twinkies are only good straight out of the fryer.
    This is also an issue. Wal Mart also came out with a burger donut sometime ago.
    Problem?
    You microwave it. Microwave burgers are inherently garbage.

• cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How many twinkie posts are we going to have :o
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Well that just went on my shopping list
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    What's hilarious that that I don't get deep-fried Twinkie ads, because I'm not in the right country. I DO, however, get to hear all about deep fried Twinkies because people keep starting threads to whinge about the ads.

Maybe I should make a thread complaining about all the people who keep bringing them to my attention.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    What's hilarious that that I don't get deep-fried Twinkie ads, because I'm not in the right country. I DO, however, get to hear all about deep fried Twinkies because people keep starting threads to whinge about the ads.

Maybe I should make a thread complaining about all the people who keep bringing them to my attention.

How about relocating instead?
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    well the whole idea makes me want to puke so its good for my cal in take.
  • THS2SHALLPASS
    THS2SHALLPASS Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    they are really bad but dammmmnnn they are tasty! I live in new Orleans. ive had them and deep fried oreos. both were delicious but really bad for diet lol