Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia for weight lose

Options
Green Coffe & Garcinia Cambogia capsule!
I read a few articals on Google where people says that they tried Green Coffee or Garcinia Cambogia for weight lose and they are quite successful. Sharing their success stories on page.
So I wanna know is there anyone who tried it and weather its effective or not. Does it really shows the result which you want. Or is it a dud?

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's a dud. The rat studies showed they were both effective, but the doses were so high that you would have to take multiple bottles of it daily to come close to simulating the effects. I wish these worked, it would save us all a lot of effort.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Dud, waste of money. The articles are made up to sell pills.
  • fatgirlandrobin
    fatgirlandrobin Posts: 34 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I used them when I dieted 2 years ago and I felt like they helped? They were no miracle weight loss pills by any means, I still had to diet, but I felt like I lost weight quicker/more frequently then when I didn't take them. (I took green coffee pills specifically)
  • mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    They are fake, research a little further, they are just trying to sell pills.
  • leighsnow
    leighsnow Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I live near a BioMechanics health clinic that makes and distributes high quality supplements/formulas. They have a Weight product that contains both products and a few others that are suppose to be effective. I have tried the Weight formula and I feel that I am absolutely immune if they do work. I agree with the others and say "Dud".
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Snake oil
  • NancyYale
    NancyYale Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    As long as you are also eating at a reasonable deficit I'm sure you'll lose weight. Those supplements are fine, but won't really make a difference in what you lose
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Oh my god would you just stop already?

This is the same girl that already asked about diet tea and juice cleanses.

I don't think it's even a real person it's just an advertiser.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10467093/which-is-more-effective/p1
    You got excellent advice on how to lose weight in your last post.

There are no magic pills, supplements or teas...
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    Oh my god would you just stop already?

This is the same girl that already asked about diet tea and juice cleanses.

I don't think it's even a real person it's just an advertiser.
    OP wanted to know which is more effective to lose weight faster: Luke warm water with honey or lukewarm water with honey and lime juice. Sigh.

Oh ok sorry - I think she did have a juice cleanse post but deleted it, or maybe I just have her confused with someone else. I remember the water question.

But the answers on that post were sufficient. There is no magic way to drop weight faster. Just being in a calorie deficit and being consistent. That is all.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    People "sharing their success stories" about all these bogus "supplements" are paid shills. Scientific studies have shown that both those substances (along with about 99% of the rest of the crap sold by the supplement industry) are ripoffs that have no effect upon weight loss.

If you want to read scientific, fact-based reviews rather than shill "testimonials", go to examine.com and type in whatever substance/supplement you're researching.

The only thing that's going to help you lose weight is a caloric deficit. There are no magic pills and no shortcuts.
  • kimteale93
    kimteale93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've tried both these in the past. They worked to an extent.. u still have to eat right. And exercise. I also think alot of it is that once u start taking these tablets it "tricks" your mind and body. So in turn u could of actually list the weight without supplementing
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    kimteale93 wrote: »
    I've tried both these in the past. They worked to an extent.. u still have to eat right. And exercise. I also think alot of it is that once u start taking these tablets it "tricks" your mind and body. So in turn u could of actually list the weight without supplementing

No! You lost weight due to diet and exercise. The pills did nothing.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    kimteale93 wrote: »

If you still had to eat right and exercise, the pills did nothing then. You paid for a placebo affect. You're right, one can lose the weight just the same without the pills. You most definitely would be losing weight with those pills..... in your bank account.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    kelzank wrote: »
    Green Coffe & Garcinia Cambogia capsule!
    I read a few articals on Google where people says that they tried Green Coffee or Garcinia Cambogia for weight lose and they are quite successful. Sharing their success stories on page.
    So I wanna know is there anyone who tried it and weather its effective or not. Does it really shows the result which you want. Or is it a dud?

Absolutely, they do work!

If you eat at a calorie deficit.

They won't work if you eat at maintenance or a surplus.

The point? They are crap and a scam and 100% not worth the money and any side effects that might come with them.