Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ginasfs67
    ginasfs67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I was diagnosed when I was 15. Due to insurance issues, I've been off meds and I'm REALLY feeling the symptoms. Just a few more weeks and I'll be able to start on them again. Anyone who is dairy/soy/gluten free is especially encouraged to add me!
  • jhajni
    jhajni Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there Lovelies,

I am a 67kg/ 160cm seafarer girl working on QM2 and trying to become toned and fit. and more importantly skinny. I am trying to find some new friends to motivate each other

xx

Rosie
  • wisenbsd
    wisenbsd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm at it again. Currently weigh around 225, need to cut about 30 or so before next summer. I'm definitely no stranger to the gym or lifting weights, but struggle in the kitchen and I believe that is limiting my success.

Could use some new friends along the way!
  • bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined, would love some help and support and willing to give the same.
    Thanks everyone.
  • kosao
    kosao Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm new to mfp and it would be great if I could find friends on here! It would be great motivation so please feel free to add me. :)
  • farnorth_8
    farnorth_8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love some positive fun Friends to check in with! Anyone can add me.
  • vivienne_bevan
    vivienne_bevan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would really like some motivation and support! Feel free to add me :)
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Let's do this :sunglasses:
  • danny7305
    danny7305 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add =)
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    jmaine252 wrote: »
    Hello friends!

Have you done something already today that has made you better? Do you plan on doing something today that will make you better? What can you do RIGHT NOW this very second, that will better you? At work? Can you stand and type? In the car? Can you change the dial to a better, less vulgar form of music? What everyday decisions that are made by you consciously and unconsciously can you perfect? I currently choose to meditate with my time and space. Meditation my friends through years of empirical evidence has increased patience, relieves stress, and allowed a real time perception of reality through, " real time, truth" as opposed to " real time, appearances" what is your bettering decision going to be? Please add, like, comment and share your choices, thoughts and actions! Looking forward to speaking with you soon!!!

TLTR
  • Libby16460
    Libby16460 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In desperate need of motivational friends!! SEND ME A FR!
    Team work makes the dream work
  • littlelivie771
    littlelivie771 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • bhokanson2015
    bhokanson2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Since I started this journey last February I am down 80 pounds and gone from not being able to run a quarter mile to now I'm competing in my second half ironman this coming weekend. Would love more positive friends to support and get support from and I now work toward my goal of completing a full ironman. :) I am active every day, feel free to add
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Add away!
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Need more active friends :*
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation. Feel free to add.
  • becky6323
    becky6323 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends. Currently 216 and looking to get down to a "normal" BMI so need some friends to encourage me to keep logging in and losing these 80+lbs for good. My goal is by the end of next year so I have a journey ahead.
  • wisconsinstud77
    wisconsinstud77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Need some motivators :)
  • Sunny0833
    Sunny0833 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends for support! Feel free to add me!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    becky6323 wrote: »
    Looking for some friends. Currently 216 and looking to get down to a "normal" BMI so need some friends to encourage me to keep logging in and losing these 80+lbs for good. My goal is by the end of next year so I have a journey ahead.

Please feel free to add me, support must be two way. Good luck