Turbo Jam 10 Kick Start Plan Start 7/6. Anyone in?

Options
Day 1 (July 6) : Cardio Party 1
Day 2 (July 7) : Cardio Party 1
Day 3: (July 8): Turbo Sculpt
Day 4 (july 9): Cardio Party 1
Day 5 (July 10) Cardio party 1
Day 6 (July 11): Turbo Sculpt
Day 7 (July 12) Cardio Party 1
Day 8 (July 13) Cardio Party 1
Day 9 (July 14) Turbo Sculpt
Day 10 (July 15) Cardio Party 1

Weigh in/Measurement Results: July 16th

Diet: Can be found on the internet if you have lost your guide, but most sites state that it is about at 1200 cal diet...so that Is the only guideline I am following.

Anyone interested in beginning with me on Weds July 6? I'd love to have a team! Thanks! Each day we can post the Day, Breaks Needed, Beginning Weight (if you want), Beginning Measurements (if u want) and if we stayed around that 1200 calorie goal.

Replies

• Allivall
    Allivall Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm in! Perfect timing as I need an indoor workout for the next few weeks. :) Will post my starting information tomorrow. Thanks!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I need an indoor workout now (went for my usual walk today and came back beet red) but I don't have these videos - i'd love to hear how you like it though.
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    Great! I am so glad your in!! If anyone else wants to join, please do!!
  • leslie4health
    leslie4health Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I've never done one of these before so let me know if I need to do anything different please. :happy:

I have some serious toning to do and my jeans are snug. I might not lose weight but if I can fit better in my jeans I will feel better. :wink:

5'3 height
    122.2 weight
    GW 118
  • leslie4health
    Options
    Hello, I'm confused, I thought people were supposed to post everyday here but I haven't seen anything yet? :smile:

Finished Cardio Party w/calories at 1,207 7/6

5'3
  • beccabuckle
    Options
    I'd like to join!! I know I missed yesterday's Turbo Jam workout, but I worked out at the gym for an hour yesterday, does that count? =) I'll be working out on the weekdays after work at 5:30pm and on the weekends in the morning around 9am.

How do you figure out the calorie count for the workouts? I'll add my measurements tonight once I get home. ^_^

~~~
    7/6: 20 minutes on the Arc Trainer (230 calories burned)
    25 minutes of weights
    15 minutes of crunches and push-ups and some yoga for stretching
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    Sorry, guys I created the group and slacked off with logging in. I am going to do turbo jam every day, plus other exercise, and I decided I just can't do only 1200 cals since I plan to exercise even more after turbo jam..So my personal goal is 1550 cals with turbo jam!!

Starting Weight 175
    Day 1: Cardio Party & met calorie goal
    Day 2: Cardio Party & 55 minutes of walk/jog & 20 minute pilates & met calorie goal

@becca, I use a heart rate monitor..I usually burn about 450 calories during cardio party. You can log it under cardiovascular, search "kickboxing (including turbo jam). I am not sure how accurate that is...have you ever considered getting a heart rate monitor?

See you guys tomorrow!
  • leslie4health
    Options
    No problem, glad to see you're back. :smile: I've been doing Turbo Jam and Jillian's six wk six pack on days when I feel up to both. I will try to keep the calories at 1,200 but it's not easy. I like snacks while watching my shows in the evening (I know, not good). Doing this with you guys will help keep it to a minimum which is great. :tongue:

SW 122.2
    Turbo Jam & Jillian six wk six pack completed w/1,238 calories 7/7
  • beccabuckle
    Options
    Last night got a little busy for me to log back in after my workout.

@Till: I'll have to look into them.

7/7: Cardio Party Mix 1- Calories 698 (according to what this website says)

And measurements...

Bust: 41
    Waist: 36.5
    Hips: 46
    Weight: 203
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    Day 3: Fatblaster and 1/2 of Cardio pArty (has anyone else tried fat blaster?! Loved it!), 20 min pilates & met calorie goal
  • leslie4health
    Options
    I haven't tried fatblaster, it didn't come with the set I bought. I will have to look into that one! :smile:

Cardio Party & Sculpt completed w/1,327 calories 7/8/11
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    7/9:
    Day 4: Punch kick Jam & turbo sculpt & met calorie goal

I was iffy about turbo sculpt bc I hate weight training, but it actually wasn't bad at all! With chalene and the music and how she changes up the moves so frequently, I didn't find it boring at all. What do you guys think?
  • leslie4health
    Options
    I think turbo sculpt is a good work out and I will do it again for sure. I've been hooked on Jillian's Six Pack though. She does a lot of lunges and high intensity stuff that burns lots of calories. I need to work on my butt and thighs and not my arms so I preferr that work out. :happy:

Turbo Jam & Jillian six wk six pack completed w/1,344 calories 7/9
  • leslie4health
    Options
    Turbo Jam & Walking 40 minutes completed w/1,546 calories :happy:
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    7/10
    Cardio party + Fatblaster +met calorie goal :) Hoping to get the energy to work out today..feeling tired.
  • beccabuckle
    Options
    I've been really bad keeping up with this... It's just been one of those weekends and then yesterday I had to take my pooch to the vet. =/ BUT!!! I'm back and I'll do a few extra days. Tonight I think I'm going to do Cardio Party Mix 1.

I have done Fat Blaster and that one is fun. My two favorite are Booty Sculpt and Cardio Party Remix. I'd like to get the two ball workout DVDs eventually.
  • leslie4health
    Options
    So much for trying to stay at 1,200 calories. I've been really hungry lately. I probably need to try and eat veggies instead of rice cakes, popcorn and those new fig newton cookie thins. I guess I tend to make habbit when I really like something. That's probably why the scale doesn't move.

Turbo Jam completed w/1,468 calories 7/11
  • leslie4health
    Options
    Turbo Jam & Jillian six wk six pack completed w/1,593 calories 7/12 :smile:
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    7/11 & 7/12: Did not do turbo...but burned more calories than I would have by walking and using elliptical and pilates....really needed to gives my knees a break!! Today may be another break day for the knees...not sure yet. 7/11 and 7/12 met calorie goal :)
  • tillNEWYEARS
    Options
    7/13: Met calorie goal. no exercise :( hoping tomorrow i kick butt.