1200 cal friends?

Options
Hey, I've just recently been going at this dieting thing properly. Anyone wanna be friends? I need food inspo because I seem to be eating the same thing over and over again!

Replies

• amber8070
    amber8070 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have you tried cauliflower rice? It's delicious and really filling. I'm also doing a 1200 cal diet
  • acreathorn
    acreathorn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im 1200 cal too!
  • Penniec113
    Penniec113 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 1200 too...eat the same thing a lot as well. Sometimes that seems to be easier for tracking. I will friend you if I can figure out how....:/
  • jayeless
    jayeless Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm also on 1200 kcals a day. My diet is probably a little repetitive, but I do try to introduce new things every once in a while.
  • LaurenSL1
    LaurenSL1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1200 here too! And yup my meals are pretty repetitive too :(
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    1200 as well. I have a few "go to" meals I repeat a lot.

80 cal low carb high fiber tortilla with turkey bacon, lettuce tomato and low cal Mayo. About 200 cals total

Baked potato with veggies or cottage
    Cheese

Frozen chicken breast - wrap chicken (and veggies if you want) in foil, bake about 30 min (depends on size)
  • beka184
    beka184 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm doing 1200cals daily too. I just started! Some days I go over but I work out more to balance it. My plan is to be strict 1200cal Monday-Friday, Saturday it's okay to go up to 1600cal and Sunday is my vegetarian day.
  • scrocke
    scrocke Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). I am sticking to the 1200 cal (or less). I try to get creative on the weekends but during the week it can get repetitive. But if all of us have different things we like to repeat we can mix and match :smile:
  • meshellemau
    meshellemau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Does anyone want to share their day's plan?
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 calories a day as well! Feel free to add me! (Please don't judge my day today - it was not the norm and I tried to estimate what I ate!)
  • LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me, I do 1250 cals a day
  • spngnetwork
    spngnetwork Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    1,200 cals right here. I've adjusted to protein shakes for breakfast, solid lunches, balanced with fruit and granola bars for snacks. I'm still new to this, so it may not be the best way to go. My food diary is open to friends.
  • SerendipityBlues
    SerendipityBlues Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    1000-1300 is my range as well. I do tend to eat meals "on repeat" but it helps to keep me focused. My diary is open to friends, it would help get some inspiration.
  • Misslouise193
    Misslouise193 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am on a 1200 cal diet and although my food can be repetitive i feel full all of the time. Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends for inspiration and i like looking at other peoples diaries too x
  • LyiannaTameka
    LyiannaTameka Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I also eat 1200 calories a day & burn a minimum of 300 calories a day. I don't really eat back my exercise calories, but I don't feel I need to. I've been losing around 3lbs a week (last week I lost 4lbs
  • anjajacobs10
    anjajacobs10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I try to stick to 1200 a day as well. My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • mari5466
    mari5466 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I mix it up pretty regularly.
  • laney4088
    laney4088 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I too am going to start the 1200 calorie a day . Please anyone add me as a friend , I would like to see what everyone doing to accomplish this Thanks Laney
  • Sherni823
    Sherni823 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to make some friends and share ideas! 1,200 is too much for me though because I don't exercise much.
  • DeviatedNorm
    DeviatedNorm Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1200 calories with an open diary here, I always welcome new friends! 115 lbs down, another 15 lbs or so to go and from what I can tell that'll take as long as the first 100, lol, so I'll be at it for a while longer for sure.