Embarrasing Excersice Moment!

Options

Replies

• abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    LOL these are freakin hilarious!

Well a few months ago at the gym I was running on the treadmill and couldn't hold in a fart. It wasn't loud but it smelled terrible. The girl next to me started to make a face so I looked at her and made a disgusted face like it wasn't me and I mouthed to her, "OMG ew.." and she nodded her head lol and continued looking around for whoever "did it."
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Well a few months ago at the gym I was running on the treadmill and couldn't hold in a fart. It wasn't loud but it smelled terrible. The girl next to me started to make a face so I looked at her and made a disgusted face like it wasn't me and I mouthed to her, "OMG ew.." and she nodded her head lol and continued looking around for whoever "did it."

LMAO
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Thats horrible and FREAKING FUNNY.
  • scorpiogirl7330
    Options
    LMAO I can imagine the emabrassing moment hun and sorry that happened. But aren't all the personal trainers all sexy looking while your looking not your best...LOL. I had a really good looking trainer showing me what I was going to do if I paid the extra price, all he kept doing was yawning like he needed a 5 hour bottle of juice, LOL
  • lace0211
    lace0211 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Out of all the topic's this is my favorite one!! Thank you for making me laugh!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    At least he laughed instead just having an uncomfortable silence. He sounds like a cool guy.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options

haha!
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Think of it this way, Everyone Farts.
    Additionally, you showed him how comfortable you are around him.

Besides most guys, do not worry about women passing gas. In fact, many think its funny that women find it so embarrassing.

One more thought, "it could be worse."
    Imagine if you were on Atkins (hard core no-carbs), and your body was in a state of ketosis. If you know what I mean, then you know how incredibly offensive a fart can truly be.
    (Year ago, I was guilty of clearing off an entire tennis court. It was men's doubles and we were outdoors!)
    I habe heard of the occasional man who refuses to believe that women fart or even go #2. I am lucky I ain't married to one(and so is he):laugh:
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Simple enough- co-ed running camp, on a group run, wearing running shorts with the liner so you dont need underwear- let's just say things started swaying back and forth, creating a little friction that got more than just my heart rate up. Totally mortifying.
  • dogwhisperette
    Options
    Simple enough- co-ed running camp, on a group run, wearing running shorts with the liner so you dont need underwear- let's just say things started swaying back and forth, creating a little friction that got more than just my heart rate up. Totally mortifying.
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I needed this today! Thanks for the laughs everyone. It happens to us all! But still makes me laugh like a little kid. Love it!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I'm a nervous farter...and a lawyer. My very first time in Court I farted. Silently but me and the Judge - we knew. I still won but I've always wondered if it was just so he could get out of the courtroom faster...
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm a nervous farter...and a lawyer. My very first time in Court I farted. Silently but me and the Judge - we knew. I still won but I've always wondered if it was just so he could get out of the courtroom faster...

OMG!! That is too funny!! (I work at a law firm)
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    HAHAHAHAA This is hilarious! I would have gone so red!! Well done for seeing the funny side!!! Also thanks for sharing! :) XXX
  • ladyrhees
    ladyrhees Posts: 26
    Options
    Think of it this way, Everyone Farts.
    Additionally, you showed him how comfortable you are around him.

Besides most guys, do not worry about women passing gas. In fact, many think its funny that women find it so embarrassing.

One more thought, "it could be worse."
    Imagine if you were on Atkins (hard core no-carbs), and your body was in a state of ketosis. If you know what I mean, then you know how incredibly offensive a fart can truly be.
    (Year ago, I was guilty of clearing off an entire tennis court. It was men's doubles and we were outdoors!)

This had me laughing myself into hiccups. The chest-compressing kind.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg I just busted out laughing several times in the last 5 mins from reading this thread. My coworkers probably think I'm insane.

Thanks for making me laugh y'all!
  • dogwhisperette
    Options
    Hahahahahahaha toot hahahah toot toot hee hee. Well this was clearly a fav post for many! Thank you all for the good laugh and ab work out! Just burnt a few calories I'm sure!

One thing that can't be denied is that we are difinitely the most supportive group around on so many levels!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    oh, no! well, at least your relationship has -forcibly- developed further! :laugh:
    who knows what the future holds!
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options

This is soooo funny I was crying proper tears, my hubby thought there was something wrong.:sad: hahahahhahahahahahahaha.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    haha these are hilarious!!

Well I was working at a new job and that day I had to stock the shelves. I reached up to get a box and when I brought it down, the corner of the box caught my v-neck shirt and pulled it down...completely exposing my bra to the 2 guys I worked with and some customers. I completely froze like that for about 5 mins. I was mortified! Luckily one of the guys took the box and stepped in front of me so I could fix everything. :blushing: