Embarrasing Excersice Moment!

Options

Replies

• supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    My hubby treated me to lunch yesterday, Rubio's (Cali Mex). Even though I got the healthiest thing on the menu, my body still had trouble.
    We hit the garage last night (elliptical for me, weights for him) and I was grateful he had his iPod stupid loud: I ripped 3 huge farts. Thankfully my regular diet is really healthy or the farts and heat in the garage would have made anything stinky unbearable, we probably would have died.
    How embarrassing that would have been: "How'd they died?" "Gascious fumes."
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    That was the worst thing I could read right now.... getting ready for a one hour session with my personal trainer and feeling gaseous for 2 hours already :noway: :embarassed: sigh

MM
    Ill be waiting to see if youve posted after your session....good luck!
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    :blushing: Don't feel terrible. I remember I was starting a new job once. I was the station manager for about 247 employees. Anyway, it was my very first day and they were giving me a tour and I apparently skipped a step because "THWAP!" I fell flat on my face in front of all the employees that I was managing. I was red as an apple .
    OH MY goodness....Grand Entrance lol.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I'm pissin myself just reading this thread!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CJ, I would have DIED on the spot! You are totally amazing for sharing this......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    OMGoodness this is hilarious!!! I think my most embarassing moment was tripping on the treadmill that has the tread (this was my first time on that type of treadmill). Anything regarding gas is embarassing - you pushed through (literally) the workout :blushing:
    That is a major fear of mine while running on a treadmill!
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    So funny, thanks for making my day.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    When I was younger me and one of my friends where watching a Karate class at the gym we went tanning at. There were doing speed sit ups and we thought it would be fun to try. About 2 situps in I let a fart rip. The entire class (filled with cute guys our age) heard me. I ran out of there crying.
    Oh no...not crying! aww man, so sorry! I didnt cry but I couldnt find a proper emotion so I just sat there and watched him laugh as my ears got hotter and hotter with embarrasment!
  • Rocknsynchrogrl
    Options
    So I was working hard and giving it my all because this is a new personal trainer and OMG he is soooo Fine and I want him to know that Im serious about getting in shape! and then It happened............! OK...here's the scenario, he had me doing lower abdominal crutches...you know the ones...Im lying on my back and he's standing over me and pushing my legs to the floor, but you cant let your feet touch the ground, you have to spring them back up which works your lower abs....apparently it works gaseous extrements out of your system as well because a huge, loud fart popped out! .....oh the horror!!! After he laughed at me for about 5mins...we finished the workout but I was completly mortified.

Well.............I know weve all had "moments" maybe not that horrific but......What have you experienced?

OMG same thing happened to me...working abs with the trainer and everything. Luckily we handled it like adults but I wanted to die!
  • pammiegirl1117
    pammiegirl1117 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh dang!!! I'm sorry girl!!!!!!!!
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hilarious!!!!!
    OK, I'll share. I once ran out of workout shorts because I hadn’t done laundry in forever (college) so I decided to wear cargo shorts to work out with my friends. Well that day they decided to do squats. Anyways, it was my turn and on the first squat I ripped my cargo shorts from top to bottom right through the left cheek in the back. I’m glad one of my friends was able to help me rack the weight before he joined in on the laughter. Anyways, I was a die-hard at that time so I decided to keep going with my boxers (so thankful that I wore boxers) showing the whole workout.
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Simple enough- co-ed running camp, on a group run, wearing running shorts with the liner so you dont need underwear- let's just say things started swaying back and forth, creating a little friction that got more than just my heart rate up. Totally mortifying.
    OMG....LMBO! Thats hilariously awesome! (ive got coffee on my keyboard now)
  • mrscjwilson
    Options
    Hilarious!!!!!
    OK, I'll share. I once ran out of workout shorts because I hadn’t done laundry in forever (college) so I decided to wear cargo shorts to work out with my friends. Well that day they decided to do squats. Anyways, it was my turn and on the first squat I ripped my cargo shorts from top to bottom right through the left cheek in the back. I’m glad one of my friends was able to help me rack the weight before he joined in on the laughter. Anyways, I was a die-hard at that time so I decided to keep going with my boxers (so thankful that I wore boxers) showing the whole workout.
    Im glad you had on boxer too! thats too funny!
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way, Everyone Farts.
    Additionally, you showed him how comfortable you are around him.

Besides most guys, do not worry about women passing gas. In fact, many think its funny that women find it so embarrassing.

One more thought, "it could be worse."
    Imagine if you were on Atkins (hard core no-carbs), and your body was in a state of ketosis. If you know what I mean, then you know how incredibly offensive a fart can truly be.
    (Year ago, I was guilty of clearing off an entire tennis court. It was men's doubles and we were outdoors!)
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hahaha, thats funny! Embarrasing, but funny!!!!
  • AnuMe901
    AnuMe901 Posts: 44
    Options
    At the gym during a VERY crowded body pump class. :embarassed:
  • sailin4her
    sailin4her Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    omg, that is toooo funny. I thought I was the only one thats why I went to do pull ups and was aiming out the garage lol Love you lol hahahaha
  • nastytater
    nastytater Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffft!..................OOOOps...Excuse me.....
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I almost let one rip as I was bending over wiping the mat down that I had just used. I was crouched dangerously close to another woman's head on the mat next to mine. Fortunately, I was able to hold it until I walked away.
    There have been times I have had to let it go, thank goodness it's usually in a cycling class or something like that where the music is so loud no one can hear it. there have been times I've accidentally done it when on the stair climber however...

On the other hand, a few months ago I was in this yoga class where a woman farted very loudly during a pose. I KNOW yoga can cause....relaxation....but I still found it amusing. Even though we all do it :-)
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That, my friends, is why I exercise in the privacy of my own home:bigsmile: !!! Too many noises come out of this body!