Weight Loss Calculator "cheated" me - HELP

Options
Good afternoon,
I am brand new to the site, and today was my one week weigh-in. My start weight (I don't mind sharing) was 194.4 and today I weighed 188.7 which is a little over 5 lb. However, the box on My Home says I have a 2 lb weight loss??

Can anyone tell me why?

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You may have written the wrong number as your start number. I gained weight , and even though I lost two pounds it says that I have lost 0. Go to My Home, Check-In, Edit Previous Entries. Make sure your original weight was correct
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    I would just double check your figures and make sure you're using pounds and not Kilograms. I can't think of any other reason it would do that, it's always been correct for me.
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You may have written the wrong number as your start number. I gained weight , and even though I lost two pounds it says that I have lost 0. Go to My Home, Check-In, Edit Previous Entries. Make sure your original weight was correct

I think this above is exactly what happened. My partner "lied" about her start weight on this, and it really screwed with her numbers. She finally faced reality, changed the number to reflect accurate weight, and it fixed it. Check your original weight settings. ;) Good job on the weight loss though, whoop! :)
  • AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just deleted all my previous numbers so I can start fresh and feel like I'm losing weight lol
  • caylex
    caylex Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the help! I double checked my numbers and they were correct. And it says 2 lb lost (so it's on pounds not kilograms). My new ticker shows the correct number, so I guess I won't worry about the box on My Home.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    @caylex - The box on "My Home" seems to take a little bit to update. The ticker in my signature seems to update first. Not sure why....maybe there's a delay of some sort? Either way, you're down pounds! :wink: