Searching for additional friends :)

Options
FernRunner
FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
edited October 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hey there. I'm Aileen. Lover of words, pizza, and the three male scallywags that call me mother.
Looking to add some new friends, beyond those I know in real life.
I lost 75 pounds several years ago and have really struggled this past year. Today marks 30 days into my recommitment to hit something that resembles my target life and weight.
Any adds welcome. Sacred and profane.

Replies

• crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a 35 year old mother of 2 girls and 2 boys ranging from college all the way down to elementary school lol. I'm on a journey to lose 100lbs.... 61lbs down, 39 to go! I will add you :)
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello branchmillsmom. Congrats on such a large WL in the past. That's superhuman. It's all a matter of getting your head in the right space. Once you're in that space WL seems effortless. I'm currently in that space. I've had no choice a few times lately to eat bread while I'm out ( all my friends want lunch at the bakery and they don't know I'm dieting ). So I've just done it, but it hasn't changed my resolve. I just eat a bit less the day after. How is your WL going now?
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm down 7 pounds. Started at 167 this time. My goal is somewhere around 135 or 140.
  • deborahagulnik2
    deborahagulnik2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debs, I'm a mum of two girls six and four. Congrats on your 75 pound weight loss before - amazing! I am trying to lose about 20 pounds. If you (or anyone else on this thread!) would be interested in trying out a weight loss listening partnership, let me know. It's basically checking in with each by phone or skype each day. So we would each spend say five minutes talking about anything to do with our weight loss while the other person just listens and then swap roles. I'm the UK but happy to swap with anyone in the world if it fits in timewise!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    count me in
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm down 7 pounds. Started at 167 this time. My goal is somewhere around 135 or 140.

Hey Aileen, I'm just an old fart with a few more pounds to lose.. 2 kids, 2 grandkids and lots of hopes and dreams... If ya lost 75 before you can do it again... Kick its *kitten* and then keep it kicked. You go girl.. Add me of ya like.
  • wildsparkle
    wildsparkle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Mother of twork boys. Lost 36 chilos and pit 20 back on hough still 'dieting' please add me as would love to have an accountability buddy who knows what it feels like
  • 3kidsmom1
    3kidsmom1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm looking for accountability too. I have 3 kids, my youngest just went off to college. Would love some buddies to help keep me motivated.