Tell me about your goal peice of clothing

Options
13»

Replies

• jbmhamapm
    Options
    My story is I lost 70 lbs 3 years ago and my husband bought me a fancy black dress. He took me out for my birthday wearing the black dress, nine months later I gave birth to our second daughter. I have not been able to get back to that size since she was born, she is 19 months old. I would like to be able to wear that dress again and look good in it.:love:
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    My story is I lost 70 lbs 3 years ago and my husband bought me a fancy black dress. He took me out for my birthday wearing the black dress, nine months later I gave birth to our second daughter. I have not been able to get back to that size since she was born, she is 19 months old. I would like to be able to wear that dress again and look good in it.:love:

You ready for #2??? :wink:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Mine is a bathing suit i bought when i had that infamous ill fit into it thing about 2 years ago...its a mossy oak bikini...to fit my outdoorsy nature
  • whitneykt
    whitneykt Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Mine is a jacket my daughter bought me 2 Christmas's ago. They had come to visit me after I had lost about 20 lbs.

When she went back home and started her Xmas shopping, she found this jacket that thought I would look so good in. However, it was a size 8 and I was still in 12's. She was so shocked that it didn't fit me . . . I had lost so much weight that she just knew it would.

So instead of taking it back to exchange it for something that fit, I kept it. Plus I REALLY loved it. I could get into it but it was so tight across the back I coudn't move in it and I could barely button it.

I've tried it on a couple of times since then . . . last time I put it on, I could button it but, not move my arms well.
  • belldandy1
    belldandy1 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Shorts, skirts, and dresses. I can't wear short shorts, skirts or dresses because my thighs rub together and it is very uncomfortable. I would love to buy a bunch of sundresses this summer and actually wear them.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am going for jeand that fit just right. And maybe a bathing suit to make my DH droool. plus the cloths that are not like a tent and come in cute styles:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Two piece, halter top, bathing suit..........withOUT a freakin skirt thingy!!

WOOT WOOT!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    woohoo...i love it when old threads become new again...:tongue:

and i WILL fit in that dress by my birthday 6/12
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    woohoo...i love it when old threads become new again...:tongue:

and i WILL fit in that dress by my birthday 6/12

Hell YEAH!!!:drinker:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    This is my outfit that I am hoping to fit better for Vegas in May. We're having the BF's b-day at Bare Pool at the Mirage. It's a top optional kinda place so I wanna look my bestest! :bigsmile:

heartbreakerbikii.jpg
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    I only have a goal piece/s of clothing for my first mini-goal...

I have 3 pairs of pretty nice/good looking jeans that I either tried on once and found out I couldn't zip/button them, or had only worn them a few times before I got too big...

one pair is 3 sizes smaller than my starting size, and the other two pairs are 5 sizes smaller... therefore I should be able to fit in them after I lose 9 to 19 more pounds.

There isn't much to say about each pair, except one or two have fake jewels on them.

It will surely be nice to be able to wear them again, I only have one pair of jeans right now that fit right (and one pair that are super baggy)... and the snug ones have a hole! ugh!