Feeling Good Today- 82 lbs lost

cagehringer
cagehringer Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2016 in Success Stories
I still have a ways to go, but I wanted to share my success thus far. I apologize for the pixelated image of me at my heaviest. I was never one for taking pictures at that point and I had to search out one taken by other people. The heavy picture was me this past February- the one of the right was yesterday. I have lost 82 pounds in that time- from 278 to 196. No surgery, no gimmicks. This is pure lifestyle change. Happy Sunday all- and thanks for letting me share.

s2e4655izn6g.jpg

Replies

• jdjdmph
    jdjdmph Posts: 2 Member
    You deserve to feel amazing!!! Great work
  • Parkersspace
    Parkersspace Posts: 17 Member
    Good for you ), not an easy road.
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    My heaviest congratulations!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    'wow.. what a great difference.. congrats.. your hard work has paid off!
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    You look fantastic, great work!
  • mausbop
    mausbop Posts: 554 Member
    Great transformation! Thanks for sharing!
    "Heartiest." ;-) But I suppose heaviest would work too. :-D

haha you made me crack there :lol:
  • cagehringer
    "Heartiest." ;-) But I suppose heaviest would work too. :-D

At first I was thinking...oh no, not grammar nazis on MFP! What did I spell wrong!? But then I got where you were going with it...Thank you!!!
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • ariela569
    ariela569 Posts: 22 Member
    You go girl!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Amazing loss and great lifestyle change.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Nice job!!
  • akf2000
    akf2000 Posts: 278 Member
    Only started in Feb 16, that's real talk! did you have any setbacks on the way?
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Truly an amazing accomplishment!!!! Can you tell us anything that you believe you did to make it work soooooo well? BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • cagehringer
    akf2000 wrote: »
    Only started in Feb 16, that's real talk! did you have any setbacks on the way?

I don't really have many setbacks, but one of the hardest things for me to change was my love of sweets. I cut off all processed sugars and I swear I felt like I an addict going through withdrawls. It was very rough for the first 2 months. Now, I just remember how it feels to feel how I did, and that's enough to bring me back to my reality.

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,310 Member
    that's fantastic
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,212 Member
    Amazing dedication!
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Thank you for your response cagehringer! You are very motivating and inspirational!!!! I can learn from you. I also can't eat much in the way of sugar. I swear it is an addiction, too. I love that the swimming helps with the stretching. I am very much lacking in that stretching department, plus you get the cardio. I could ramp up the exercise even more. The fat is interesting. Do you go by grams a day? What a great job you have done and are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!