snacks! Please help!

Options
I really need snack ideas so I do not get bored with my healthy options and go back to the "bad stuff". I do fruit (bananas and apples) and carrots. But....just need more suggestions..

Replies

• hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like the vitatops, Kashi bars, a yogurt, some 100 calories snack packs, and jello or pudding cups.
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I like some celery with a Laughing Cow :o)
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Low fat 90 cal Quaker granola bars
    Special k cracker chips
    Sometimes 100 cal packs
    Sugar free jello pudding
    Sugar free jello seriously 10 cals?!?

This aren't the "best" choices but they are a heck of a lot better than things I used to eat and are not preventing my losses.
  • _Sonia_
    _Sonia_ Posts: 40
    Options
    I'm eating a lot of popcorn these days... the little 100-calorie bags. Sometimes I sprinkle cinnamon and Splenda on it... my husband says that's gross, but I quite enjoy it! :) I'm also eating a lot of baby carrots--for me, crunchy things tend to be most satisfying when I'm feeling hungry.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I love laughing cow lite and pretzel thins, hummus and veggies or low cal crackers, graham crackers w/ sugar free hot cocoa - I'm sure you are going to get lots of ideas! I'm going to keep checking so I can maybe get some new ones for myself :)
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just found one I love...Rice cake then a tbsp no fat cream cheese spread on them I top it with 2 sliced straberries and a quarter teaspoon of honey on top : ) It's only 67 calories.
  • jackymenhennet
    jackymenhennet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ryvita with tahini and diet jam is lovely too!
  • Hellokittysboo
    Options
    I Buy Those Special K 90 Calorie Bars They're Really Good Or Turkey Pepperoni, Light Yogurt (100 Calories Per Serving) And Dryer's 80 Calorie Fruit Bars!

Good Luck!
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Cherry tomatoes, 2 cherry tomatoes are 3 calories.
  • nuttytart770223
    nuttytart770223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Over here in the UK we get Caxtons Pink and White wafers, they are only 50 calories and very low fat.
    We always have a pack in the office for any afternoon emergencies!!!
    You feel like you are having something bad, when you are not.......yum yum
  • megruder
    megruder Posts: 216
    Options
    I know some people are not big fans of cottage cheese, but I like Fiber One cottage cheese. 1/2 cup is only 80 calories with 10g of protein and 5g of fiber. Pair it with some fruit and good to go.
  • divalovely
    divalovely Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love love LOVE skinny cow icecream bars---yummy&only 140 cals and like 4 grams of fat!
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hmm, lets see!

Popcorn is great! (With no butter & a little salt, it's even better & you can eat more! ;))
    Veggies with a tbs. or two of low sugar peanut butter is always yummy!
    I used to do a small V8 (low sodium) with string cheese & triscuts. Or cottage cheese with pineapple or other fruits.
    I've been enjoying Silk Light Chocolate Soy Milk. (Helps keep you feeling full)
    Oranges, bananas, mango, blueberries & strawberries are great!
    I like to do a mix of carrots, celery & red pepper with Pepperidge Farm Original Cracker Chips.
    Walnuts, while high in calories, are supposed to help you keep hunger at bay. (Almonds are yummy too! And Brazil nuts are supposed to help your body make it's own natural sunblock)
    Cantaloupe is really yummy & only 60 cal. a cup!!! Add some watermelon & yum!!!
    Even a small bowl of Cheerios with some fruit & soy milk isn't bad & is great for you too! Protein & a good carb with fruit? Yay!!!

OMG I'm hungry now! Haha!
  • NatashaJayne23
    Options
    BUMP
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    Toast for me with a tiny bit of butter, it feels like your eating something and fills you up! It's only like 80 cals. Just because it's carbs doesn't mean you won't lose weight if you eat it!